Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi here I have another case of another Ebayer not contacting me regarding a purchase what do I do

Do I keep listing items and the winning bidders keep declining or not answering emails, in all my purchases and sales I have been promt in paying , or contacting it seems we have a different type of Ebayer now that dont honour there bids now. am I wa...

Is this a scam to get my paypal email address?

Last night I sold a very low priced item ($6.00). When I went to send the invoice I noted the address was in Kazakhstan. The user ID was created yesterday and is all numbers. the email address is a gmail address. There is no feedback and no other sal...

Paypal extending dispute time in UK to 180 days

Just saw this issue come up on the Powersellers Board and thought it worth drawing it to the attention of those that don't visit the PS Board. http://www.theguardian.com/money/2014/apr/12/paypal-protection-extended-covered-digital-services Saturday 1...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Having problems setting up page

Hi,I'm new to selling and having problems setting up my listing.I get to The Payment Policy and because I haven't ticked PayPal won't let me go any further.Can aomeone direct me to a step by step please.Thank you in advance

Item returned uncollected

Hi all An item I sold over 3 weeks ago eventually was awaiting collection at the buyer's local Post Office. I noticed (through tracking) that the item was sitting waiting for collection for several days. So, getting a bit worried, I emailed the buyer...

fees

so you think EBAY"s getting greedy check this out!....http://online-auction-sites.toptenreviews.com/onlineauction-com-review.html

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Postage Labels - BX1, BX2, BX4 no longer up to 15kg!

I hope this an error..eBay Postage Labels are printing 1kg weight limit for BX1, 3kg limit for BX2 and 5kg limit for BX4, where as before (before 1st April) they were all 15KG MAX. I just checked click and send.. and the limit there for BX1 etc is st...

When the hell did ebay get so expensive ( more so greedy ) 9.9 per cent for doing very little.

How can ebay charge such a high fee for selling an item, there not an austion house with an auctioneer, we do all the hard work andthey get to reep the rewards. I will no longer be using ebay to sell anything as you get similar results from using GUM...

• 35 replies
  • 2 Helpful

It's a one way street.

Maybe I am a bit slow, but can somebody tell me if I have to sell something else to get my money back? I got this reply from E-bay when I asked when my refund was going to turn up. We see that the credit for your final value fee of $36.14 had been ap...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful