Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postage for large item

Hi How would I post a cricket bag and cricket gear interstate? It's approximately 100x3040cm and would weigh around 12kg. What are the requirements for posting something like that? Does it need to be packaged and any advice on how to best package it?...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AP feedback and competition???

I posted some parcels and on the receipt, in big letters is: Provide FB on today's visit for your chance to win $1,000 worth of giftcards when I go to the link provided austpost.com.au/myvisit i get to some outside site and there is $44 charge to be ...

Final Value Fees

Hi, if something sold for approx $AU500.00 what roughly would the Final Value Fee be? Thank you so much in advance ?:|

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not cut out for selling?

This is my main selling account but I have another start-up one to see if people have more confidence to buy from a different ID with slightly different pics/products/description. Basically, I've realised that my own personality is probably not cut o...

This doesn't just STINK it REEKS TO HIGH HEAVEN.

When you search ebay.com.au the best match is essentially worldwide. A buyer has to scroll down the left hand side to select Australia only. When you search ebay.com then ebay.com is ALREADY PRESELECTED for you. C'MON ebay. Explain why ebay.com.au is...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

really quiet

Hi has any one noticed that the start of the month was fabulous and now its really slowed down not even may watchers?

"Sponsored ads"?

Is anyone irritated by the "Visual Search Results" items that are appearing at the top of each listing? EBay can do nothing about it. They claim they cannot see them, but are probably sponsored ads which they have no control over.

Invoices not being sent to customers

I have been having a few problems with invoices of late. Its only for items that have freight as the postage option. I then have to manually input the freight charge depending on the location of the buyer. I use this method for large and bulky goods....

turbo lister help plz..

hi ppl, ive just opened a store and want to upload my listings from turbo lister,but it doesnt acknowledge the store cause i can list only for 10 days(not 30 days or GTC) i realy dont want to do them all over again:( can some1 help? Also i cant use t...

Buyer won't return item for FULL refund - Leaves NEG's

Buyer buys four items and says that one item was broken. He was repeatedly offered a FULL refund by returning the one only item but he does not correspond nor return the item but instead, he leaves FOUR Neg's. What's the stance for the seller ?

• 118 replies
  • 0 Helpful