Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

poor manners

Has anybody else noticed the general lack of manners exhibited by many buyers these days--perhaps it mirrors society,but I have noticed over the last couple of years that a considerable percentage of ( presumably satisfied) buyers dont bother to leav...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post Prepaid Satchels

I found out just a couple of days ago that Australia Post sells 1 kg Pre Paid Satchels now. This is a big advantage to me for sending goods interstate. I went and purchased 10 yeaterday. They are about $11.55 each. I checked the drop down bo of optio...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unpaid Item - cannot close!

I opened an unpaid item case on an unpaid item after a few days. Now, days after that (this item was purchased 18/3), the drop-down menu next to the item still has the "open unpaid item case" option available - as if I never opened a case - but I get...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

more than 20mm thick, 2.95 AUD with free postage

Hi, I have had a question about the items more than 20mm thick, how they can sell these items just for 2.95 AUD with free postage anybody can help me pls check one of them below: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LOT-40x-Universal-to-AU-AC-Power-Plug-Adapt...

Resolved! Does Ebay only allow select items about which you can send an offer to the buyers?

Am I able to send an offer to a Watcher, in respect of any item I am selling? If so how do I do that? Or, am I only allowed to send the offer to those few items which come up on My Ebay page? If so what is the criteria which Ebay uses to select those...

Resolved! New ebay policy means sellers only have two selling options....Auction or Good 'til cancelled?

I've just called ebay because I was unable to list new items for 30 days. The only options are 'Auction - to 10 days' or 'Fixed price' which is Good 'til Cancelled'. This is apparently applicable to personal and store selllers. Coudn't find this new ...

Has anyone been 'pinged' for final value fees you thought were free after accepting an ebay offer?

I received an offer to list from ebay which I accepted, then was surprised to get a hefty bill from them the next month. I was somewhat annoyed as I sold some items for less than I would have . When I asked them about the terms it was not quite strai...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The NEW ebay health check.

So I just received the email for this month's health check and it says in there, in regards to GTC listings and renewal fees: "If you are a non-business registered seller, don’t use the Seller Hub, and most of your listings are single-quantity, we’d ...

Resolved! Daylight saving

I will be bulk listing items at 7.30pm. tonight., with the clocks going back will my listings go back to 6.30pm.? Should I list at 8.30pm. so that they will go back to 7.30pm.? All help appreciated. Many thanks, Patricia.

Are sub-titles worth the $1.10 fee?

out of my 60+ ads not one has a subtitle. i know that $1.10 is rather cheap but are subtitles really affective when increaseing sales? If so should i apply them to all my ads or just a select few?

The "Good till Cancelled" fiasco has begun for me.

I am a non store owner. Yesterday I had 40 free listings. Today I have 39 yet I have not listed anything. One of my sales came to an end and now sits at the bottom of the listings with a "relist item" button, which informs me that "this item didn't a...