Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Confused by buyers & best offers & paying

So...I've noticed I have had several buyers who make an offer on an item that I accept, and then I wait days for payment, until I send a reminder, and they say they were waiting to be told their "bid" was accepted, or for the listing to end. Then the...

Resolved! I am wanting to hire someone to list for me. SAFELY

Hi all... I am a seller that is time poor. I am wanting to hire someone to list for me. How can I do this wwithout potentially giving them free reign of my ebay account. i wrote and asked ebay and they said if I don't give them my email and keep chan...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Decline in sales not just eBay

So I have been reading the forums from Amazon and Etsy as well as the eBay forums that are in English, and sometimes translate the foreigh languages. And I see this slow down in sales everywhere. As well as department stores.So I think our problems o...

1 listing shows as 2 in Search results

Hi. I have 1 promoted listing on an eBay store. When I look it up, I get 2 results for the exact same listing.1st : promoted, no FAST 'N FREE2nd: Not promoted , with FAST 'N FREE Does anyone know what could be the problem? thanks!

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Listing fees problem

Just wondering if anyone on here has had a problem with the $1.10FVF promo tonight? Doing my weekend relisting to take advantage of the $1.10 FVF promo, and the promo didn't kick in as expected. When I did the relist got confirmation of zero listing ...

My ebay suddenly won't let me save a draft & my existing drafts are gone!

What is going on!? This has never happened before.Earlier this afternoon I got 14 draft listings ready and all I had to do was add the photos and list them. Now they are all gone, 4 hours later.I tried to list a new item and save it, just to see what...

Air mail shipping = sea mail times?

I've been sending a bunch of parcels each week to North America and other countries for many years, and every week since January I've been getting worried buyers wondering what is going on with the delays in delivery. Australia Post quotes 6 business...

Why are sellers within Australia over charging buyers for postage?

Hi I am new on ebay and i really need help understanding postagePostage within Australia can be expensive so how do sellers offer free postage to their customersi am planning to sell and send baby rompers which is really light in weight probably way ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best Offer

How do I turn off Best Offer? It seems to come on automatically when my item is relisted, so i am continuing having to revise my listing and turn it off.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Just another quick tax question

Hi all,I'm just reviewing my ebay sales spreadsheet to get it all ready for tax time, and I know I can't alter what ebay declares to the ATO, but some things I didn't actually make a profit on and was wondering what you all do...Is my only option to ...

Immediate Payment

Hi all, Just wondering how to put the immediate payment from buyers back in place? I changed it around a year ago because i was a little tired of having to refund buyers postage for multiple items. Well now I have gone in to setting to try to change ...