Help! Buyers address not accepted. Capital cities.

Hi guys. Is anyone else having this problem?
Recently buyers have contacted me asking why I don't ship to there location.
I SHIP AUSTRALIA WIDE!

Now I look at my items and they say "this seller does not ship to your location" I have had to cancel sales as the buyer is unable to pay.

The shipping selected says
Australia Post Standard with signature.

I have contacted ebay 3 times now they are looking into it.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Maybe it's got something to do with the other thread where the OP was having trouble with their address because it was a parcel locker.

Do you know if your buyers have either a PO Box or Parcel Locker as their address?

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Have you checked your settings?

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

does AP standard with sig mean anything in the days of Covid?
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Unfortunately this is a recurring glitch - I had it happen to my listings a while ago, but it thankfully didn't last very long and it seemed to only affect random buyers, others could still purchase and checkout just fine, no matter where they were located within Aus.

It appears to be random for you as well, as I added one of your items to the cart and got no warnings or blocks etc. I'm located in SA so I changed to get rates for delivery to a Vic postcode (3005) and still didn't get any warnings or blocks against purchasing or delivery to that location, so I think it is a glitch affecting buyers rather than a glitch affecting sellers or your account (which doesn't help much, as the outcome is the same).

Assuming all of your settings are the same, you may be able to override the block for any buyers who contact you by adding them to your buyer exemption list: 

https://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BidderPermitLogin

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

It is random, only some items have it with the exact same postage options. I'm losing cashhhhhh

Not a good feeling.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

yarmak
Community Member

Log out of ebay Aus, clear cache, close ebay tabs, reopen, log back in

I bet this helps

Dave

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply