Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does ebay just remove your out of stock listings?

I just found this morning that my listing number went down by 1, and it happened before but I thought maybe I remembered it incorrectly. But I went through my listings this morning, and realised that one of the 'out of stock' listings is not there an...

Classic page for an eBay Store

I have just converted to a Store account, after all the problems with insertion fees with the changes to GTC listings.I operate my account on an iPad, and prefer to use the classic site.Can anyone tell me if I can have the Classic site permanently? O...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

I want to start selling on Ebay but I do not have ABN&my business not registered, so is this legal?

Hello All, I do not have ABN yet and have registered business..so all these info. required to start selling on eBay! As I read that importing goods from China need registered business otherwise it is illegal..I am really confused! I tried to sell on ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay plus experience

I just want to know what do you guy feel once you used eBay Plus, any distinct experience between eBay plus and normal account? If you haven't used the eBay Plus what's holding you from using it? Thank for you answer.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

what can I do to offer ebay plus to customers

ebay plus is a great concept, however my top compeditors are all ebay plus "certified' which makes it difficult to attaract customers, especially if they (Or I as the seller) need to pay $7.55 postage on a $12 item. How do I get on the ebay plus wago...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best offer- buyer or seller makes offer first?

I have 2 items listed, one with best offer one without. A buyer has contacted asking me what price I want for both items. Auction is day 2 of a 7 day one and bids are doing well. Shouldn’t the buyer offer me a price first? Both items started at $100....

Listing times

Help needed please.Items listed in the promo period and not sold and removed I immediately relist.My problem is that the tme gets later and later. I wish to list from 7'30pm. to 9.50pm. What is the best way to get around this. Do I have to cancell ea...

Resolved! Buyer wants compensation instead of returning item

Hi all, I just had a buyer who claims that there's something wrong with a camera I sold and that he has been quoted $100-$150 to get it fixed. He wants a refund of between $70-$100. Instead, I asked him to initiate a return and told him I would pay f...

How do I get eBay plus free postage off my listings?!

I aksed this question a few weeks ago, but the problem persists. I never signed up to eBay plus, yet it appears (to others, not to me) on my listings and says I'm offering free postage. How do I stop this from happening?! If anyone can help, it'd be ...

s-l1600.jpg

I thought that bidding was once a binding contract

I really thought that bidding on an item was like a binding contract.I have been getting a few bidders cancelling their bids lately.Is this a new thing for buyers?I guess it's better than it selling and not getting paid, but why bid in the first plac...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Confused by buyers & best offers & paying

So...I've noticed I have had several buyers who make an offer on an item that I accept, and then I wait days for payment, until I send a reminder, and they say they were waiting to be told their "bid" was accepted, or for the listing to end. Then the...

Resolved! I am wanting to hire someone to list for me. SAFELY

Hi all... I am a seller that is time poor. I am wanting to hire someone to list for me. How can I do this wwithout potentially giving them free reign of my ebay account. i wrote and asked ebay and they said if I don't give them my email and keep chan...

• 22 replies
  • 1 Helpful