Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cant list things from cuba

I listed some stamps from Cuba and got a message I cant sell anything from Cuba ,So listing was stopped.It is because of a USA embargo..Why does Ebay Australia not allow it. Then I checked on Ebay Australia and there are coins and stamps from cuba li...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Other shipping options on the Ebay selling ?

Hi, So Ebay used to have quite a few options you could select when choosing shipping options, but now it is only Austpost. There is no option to put in a another shipping service. Is there any way to change this? Also, why did they remove all the oth...

Resolved! Setting a decent eBay homepage?

Hi Guys Does anyone know if it's possible to set the homepage so that it's Selling Sold? It's annoying to have to come in at the stock homepage - every time (with the usual promo stuff), when you really only want to check and manage your orders? Chee...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer manipulating a photo to invent a "fault".

Anyone ever had to handle a buyer who's manipulated a photo to invent a "fault"? I sold a frontlit e-reader a couple of weeks back to a buyer who is now claiming the display is faulty, and has supplied what looks like a manipulated photo as evidence....

Drop in sales in last week or so?

I have had a noticable drop in sales in the last couple weeks. My sales usually fluctuate, but this lull is a bit more than just a lull. From what I can tell it has nothing to do with changes eBay has made to ratings systems, or anything of that sort...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Second Ebay store

I have an old account which hasn't been used for several years and which I'm looking to reactivate it in order to sell a different range of products. If I remember correctly, if you can show you have a current active store, you can ask Ebay to unlock...

I'm having lots of problems trying to get FileManager to accept a CSV file

Many attempts have been made to massage a CSV file into something that eBay Australia accepts. It's very tedious when you get down to only one error, make one change in one column - and then have another 4 errors pop up in the next try. So can someon...

Prolonged store holiday

I have to put my store on holiday for a prolonged period as I'm moving house . As it has not enough space I need to build a storage unit before re-opening my store. It may be 3-4 months before I can sell again. I plan to keep my store open (ie keep p...

21 DAY HOLD FINANCIAL SERVICE OMBUDSMAN WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU

Having lodged a complaint against Pay Pal and Ebay in regards to illegally freezing funds and also referring the matter to the privacy commisioner. The Financial Services Ombudsman also wants to hear about accounts where funds have been placed under ...

• 523 replies
  • 60 Helpful

Auto Relist not available for 3-day duration

For anyone who's lost the free auto relists, it's only available for listing durations of 5 days or longer. I couldn't understand why it wasn't showing on a listing this morning but then I realised I'd accidentally listed it on 3 days, and when I cha...

Cant Contact Customer!

Hello Everyone!! Trying to contact a customer but it wont let me- just keeps saying try again later... anyone know a way around it??

Return goes missing

Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone could provide some insight on this situation. I recently had a buyer return an item due to change of mind. The item was worth nearly $1,000. The tracking says it was delivered, but I have not received it. I am in con...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful