Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Auto Relist not available for 3-day duration

For anyone who's lost the free auto relists, it's only available for listing durations of 5 days or longer. I couldn't understand why it wasn't showing on a listing this morning but then I realised I'd accidentally listed it on 3 days, and when I cha...

Cant Contact Customer!

Hello Everyone!! Trying to contact a customer but it wont let me- just keeps saying try again later... anyone know a way around it??

Return goes missing

Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone could provide some insight on this situation. I recently had a buyer return an item due to change of mind. The item was worth nearly $1,000. The tracking says it was delivered, but I have not received it. I am in con...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer wants a return as pants too short

Hi - Sold a pair of hiking pants which the buyer now wants to return as the legs are too short - he says "You should have absolutely made it clearer these pants were short leg - I'm 6 foot tall, and they came to just below my knee. Not happy" . - how...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Yet more shipping price changes

my post business just sent me an email that basically says no more discounts for rural destinations. Here's the link: https://image.email.auspost.com.au/lib/fe6415707c66047a7215/m/4/4d1db2af-c956-4729-80fd-dfea5d0426ac.pdf I mostly ship large letters...

MPBCapture.JPG

Please remind me

Just had to cancel an order as the item was not supposed to be available and yet a buyer was able to purchase.Anwyay, at the confirmation screen it says the buyer has 10 days to confirm the cancellation. I havent had to do a cancellation for more tha...

Was September 2018 horrible for many others too?

Hello all, I'm just curious as my monthly sales average are usually within a 5% range and here I am on the 30th September and I'm down 48.9% this month. I've done nothing differently this month. Is this happening to others as well? Take Care - Jo

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Updated Australia Post preparid satchel prices

For those sellers who use the prepaid AusPost red satchels, here is the price list that came into effect on Monday (it's hard to find this info on the AP website, esp for single satchels).

satchel prices.jpg
  • 28 replies
  • 9 Helpful

New Seller Dashboard is STUPID BEYOND BELIEF !!

Seriously.. who is the moron ebay official who decided on the new ebay seller dashboard ??.. as they say if it aint broke THEN DON'T FIX IT !!... before, I had all the information I needed as a seller all conveniently laid out on one easy page in the...

Resolved! Returning an item

A seller wants to return an item. It's my fault i said it was an ipad 6th gen when it's an ipad 5th gen and gave him a full refund.However i asked him to keep the box incase he wanted a refund. Now he says he wants to charge me for a new box.What are...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can i offer free samples in my ebay listing?

We are launching a new product and would like to offer free samples. Is there any way that we can do this within our listing. Also does anyone know how to put text overlay on an ebay listing photograph?

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

More on ebay promos

Here's a bit of ebay 'logic' for you :- Wanted to take advantage of this particular one - Promotional offersAustralia$0 Insertion & Final Value FeesPay no Insertion and Final Value Fees on any items you list & sell.opens in a new window or tabStart:4...

Slow customs lately, anyone?

I have a package coming EMS (that's . . . express) from Japan. It arrived here from Tokyo on Saturday and it's now been sitting in customs for five. freaking. days. They didn't even scan it in as arrived until today (even though I called AP on Tuesda...