Volume Discounts

Hello,

I am now able to offer volume discounts on my listings, noticed this feature this morning (25/11).

Spent quite a bit of time trying to get an eBay rep to send me or point me to where I can get any further information on the T&C's. My head hurts and the brick wall still stands.

Can anyone here point me in the right direction?

TIA 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Volume Discounts

Can't help there.

I have a blanket discount set across all my store items, which are all books. If anybody buys enough and uses the cart, they will be charged the discounted price before payment. If they don't use the cart, it doesn't trigger as they become separate transactions.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Volume Discounts

It's been an option for quite a while. They've just bolded it now.

What T&Cs are you wanting to find.

You set the volume, set the discount and if a buyer meets the criteria they are charged the discounted amount.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Volume Discounts

Hi Dave,

Thank you.

Does the discount option only apply to multiple purchases of one item type, or can it apply across everything I have listed that I activate this option for?

I was asking the CS rep to show me where to find the T&C's to avoid learning any pitfalls the hardway.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Volume Discounts

Can't help there.

I have a blanket discount set across all my store items, which are all books. If anybody buys enough and uses the cart, they will be charged the discounted price before payment. If they don't use the cart, it doesn't trigger as they become separate transactions.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Volume Discounts

Thank you

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Volume Discounts

The discount is for that item only.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Volume Discounts

@eol-products wrote:

The discount is for that item only.

Pointless, then, unless you have multiples of items people would be interested in buying multiples of.

I'm lucky. I set my discounts when the Promotions Manager worked properly, and every year I edit it to run for another year.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply