Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

downgraded store, sales going gang busters.

Just thought people may be interested in the results of downgrading one of my stores. Sales on my smaller store have not been brilliant and I am slowly easing out of ebay to concentrate more time on another venture. The introduction of GST charges on...

What the hell is up with AusPost

It is now cheaper and faster to get deliveries from overseas. Good work AusPost for taking weeks to deliver packages (thats when they actully arrive)

eBay gave buyer free postage for no reason

Just sold an item today (182199837858) and the buyer was able to pay for it with no postage charge included. The sales order says "Promotional Postage Service" $0 but I have no promotions running. It's really bizarre! I can't see anything wrong with ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to leave feedback without causing your e bay account meltdown

Hi all, I have just left feedback without causing a meltdown and outage of my Australian e bay account (the usual error error, cookies, page redirect page displays,exterminate (Dr Who), etc etc).I signed out of e bay Australia and then signed into e ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Promotion Listings

Hi, Is there a way to choose when listing an item which of the promotions a listing come off? I listed an item the other day and automatically it came off 'List 3 items for free' promotion which was what I wanted, however when listing another today i...

Charged for free listings?

I just went to relist unsold items in bult, and as I confirmed was hit with fees... I went to the fee page, and yep, all there with fees, should be free as I have 1500 free listings for the month.. I hope this takes care of itself, because I haven't ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

All I can say is.....

Thank goodness my last few orders were already sewn up and ready to go as I don't feel like working at the moment. I have a new PS4 game (Horizon Zero Dawn) that arrived the other day and I've already put in 50 hours. Almost tempted to put my shop in...

Resolved! why I'm I paying 20% Ebay fees ? 9.9 selling fees and an additional 9.9 selling fee when my buyers

Hi , why I'm I paying 20% Ebay fees ? 9.9 selling fees and an additional 9.9 selling fee when my buyers decide upgrade to express post ? I sold it for $259.99 with free regular shipping , My Final Valve fee was $28.31 But the buyer wanted an upgrade ...

Resolved! Why does ebay keep letting scammers buy from me!?

Literally. It's so dumb Problem:People are buying my items with 0 rep (happened 8 times so far, 2 being auction, 6 being buy now) then not paying upPeople are buying from USA (their account even says based in America) even though i clearly put no int...

Resolved! what is wrong with AP?

Last week I sold 3 identical items and posted them on the same day. The 1st went to UK and was delivered on Friday, the other 2 went to NSW & Queensland respectively and still are not there!. How can something go o/s, get through customs, then travel...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful