Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Anybody Got an Extra 40 Free Listings

As of today 28/08/2017 My seller account has an extra Active Promotion of another 40 Free Listings - Reads "Free Fixed Price & Auction Listings. List Fixed Price or Auction for FREE every month. Learn More" as normal but dates are 28/08/2017 to 01/09...

On my page today

Due to having the 100 free each day, I haven't used any of my 40 monthly free .... but this is on my page today? One says I've used 40 and the other says I have 40 left ? Anyone else .... It's not a problem as I'm not listing very much, but just a bi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to see your monthly sales

Cant remember how to find the monthly sales in dollar amount not just how many transactions. im sure it used to be on the seller dashboard ??? Am i just having a senoir moment or has it been altered??--Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage costs

Hi I am looking at starting to sell products on here. But the query I have is that some of the products weigh less than 500g but are thicker than a large letter dimensions, but would not be cost effective to send as a large parcel. Is their anyway ro...

Resolved! Automatic relist feature not working.

Just use caution as the automatic relist function isn't working correctly. I had listings ending earlier that I thought should have relisted but each had: eBay note: This item didn't automatically relist. To relist it, go to the listing tool. So I us...

Australia Post Overseas delivery service

Just wondering if any other sellers have trouble with the inconsistent arrival times of packages overseas. At the start of year I was a top rated seller but because of Australia Post inconsistency i am rated as below standard because of late arrival ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

mail bouncing back

Is anyone else having trouble with mail being returned? Had a couple 2 weeks ago. Another one yesterday and 3 today. They were all stamped at my local PO , they all went through Perth mail center then disappeared for a few days then came back (and st...

Resolved! Possible fake designer shirt

I bought a used shirt from the local op shop, and the tag says Givenchy Paris. I don't believe that it is authentic, but am I allowed to sell it on Ebay anyway?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay Valet

just saw this: Get a Little Rich, Without a Lot Of Work http://www.ebay.com.au/rpp/ebay-valet?_trkparms=clkid%3D818379436378667490 At a time when many sellers are having difficulty registering even a single sale they promote this. I wonder if the pro...

Sellers remorse ?

Just had a bit of a laugh.......... I sometimes buy items from ebay to resell. I purchased half a dozen pretty obscure things from a seller a couple of years ago and threw them in the filing cabinets in the garage with the idea that I would get aroun...