Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Click and Send label printing

Hi Everyone,I sometimes use Australia Posts Click and Send system, and it works very well.I have a zebra LP2844Z printer which is configured and prints each label beautifully.However, there is just one problem.I can only print one label at a time to ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Message to customer Policy question

Hi there, Sorry to bother with my question however, I'm just curious I understand i am unable to send a link to a customer to my instagram or to my twitter however, am I able to say something similar to this "Tag us on instagram at #(instagramusernam...

Seller fees after refund

Hi, I just refunded a buyer whose item has yet to arrive. Just wondering what happens with my seller fees. Do I get them back from eBay? Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers who sell the same items as you pose as buyers???

Hi, has anyone had the misfortune of selling items to a buyer who then continues to buy from you, then messages you and says oh this is missing, or item is not working etc? I as an honest person, replace items, or send missing items. I've done a litt...

eBay when are you going to allow sellers to alert other sellers when there is a non paying customer

Hi I was wondering if anyone else feels that a seller should be able to leave negative feedback for a buyer who does not pay? I am very understanding and wait for at least 1 week before asking the buyer what the status is etc, then usually wait anoth...

Did I make a mistake opening a shop

So I had around 29 - 35 of my more popular items listed. The sales were ticking over quite nicely and have done for 2+ years. Some weeks great - some weeks not so great. I decided to add more products so I opened an ebay store. Within 2 days my sales...

Courier Options???

Hi All, Does anyone know where I can review all courier options so that I can choose the requested delivery method given by my buyers? If there was one would you use it? CheersMatty Maza

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Free Auto Relists have stopped since Promotion

Has anyone else lost their free auto relists since the recent 150 free listings promotion? I noticed when using my free listings on my other selling id that the 3 free auto relists box had disappeared. Didn't worry as I thought it would come back onc...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New format for listing items - May 2017

Went to re-list some items tonight and found it's totally different. The plus side is that you only have to edit listings on one page instead of two as before so it's gonna be quicker. The downside of course is that it's new and will take a little ti...

Crazy Lister!

Just got an invite to use Crazy Lister. Bit of a worry when some of the email doesnt work but when i found the photo of the Crazy Lister inventor i thought, ahhh yes.

• 20 replies
  • 2 Helpful

NPB - are they able to leave negative feedback?

TL;DR I seem to be having troublve finding a definitive answer on this: if I report a non-paying buyer, they still don't pay, and after four days I close the dispute to have my FVF refunded - are they still able to leave negative feedback if they fee...