Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cancel return request

Hi, I auctioned a mobile phone, sent it to the auction winner but he said it didn't work (low receive sound) and initiated a return. I accepted his return but then he changed his mind and now wants to keep it. How do I (or he) cancel the return to al...

New feature in Sold - post by ...

Has anyone noticed the new feature on your Sold page where it tells you the date you need to post things by? Providing it works consistenly (and accurately), it could be handy because we'll know whether or not ebay count public hols or weekends in th...

Successful reversal of negative feedback

Just wanting to share my joy today - Ebay have agreed with me that a negative feedback left by a buyer for a pickup only item was unjustified and have removed it from my feedback page.Buyer had made no attempt to contact me about their dissatisfactio...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Helpful

More listing garbage.

Listing items and once I select the title it comes up with Listing Just got easier,(as usual it's not). The put all this garbage in the way that has nothing to do with my listing.title. So you have scroll to the bottom and get another that listing is...

Resolved! My buyer in Australia hasn't received order

I mailed my Australian buyer his $45.00 order using eBay shipping with international USPS and it's two plus weeks past it's due date to be delivered. Buyer opens a eBay request because item has not been received. Does the seller have any protection t...

Ebay listings on shopify

I am all a bit new to other selling platforms. Does ebay allow you to have your listings on shopify as well ? Does this affect your ebay sales or ranking ? Does it affect your ebay listings visibility on ebay searches ? I do well from ebay but want t...

Resolved! Is this a glitch...

I logged out of my eBay account this morning at about 8am.Came back at 11.30ish and went to mark 2 items off as sent and to leave feedback.All my sold items now state I have to send them and they are all late with the posting.The problem is, they hav...

Trying to avoid possible feedback problem

I sold something in my selling account yesterday and posted it this morning. As soon as I marked it as sent I got a message demanding proof of postage claiming I was trying to scam him. Truth is it was only a small item so it was sent using a stamp, ...

Best listing Management system to use?

I've used Auctiva in the past and have been happy with it but opening up a new store now after being out of the game for awhile. Can anyone give me any insight whether there is a better management system these days for roughly the same cost?Thank you...

Click and Send label printing

Hi Everyone,I sometimes use Australia Posts Click and Send system, and it works very well.I have a zebra LP2844Z printer which is configured and prints each label beautifully.However, there is just one problem.I can only print one label at a time to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Message to customer Policy question

Hi there, Sorry to bother with my question however, I'm just curious I understand i am unable to send a link to a customer to my instagram or to my twitter however, am I able to say something similar to this "Tag us on instagram at #(instagramusernam...

Seller fees after refund

Hi, I just refunded a buyer whose item has yet to arrive. Just wondering what happens with my seller fees. Do I get them back from eBay? Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful