I need to close my eBay store, will I get 40 free listing after I do?

I need to close my eBay store. Does anybody know if I will I get 40 free listing after I do?

In two weeks I will stop trading, in my current manner, on eBay. I would like to run off my stock with auctions starting at .99 but have just noticed the $3.30 per auction store charge (when did That happen?)

I figure if I close my store now I will still save nearly half on auction insertion fees but wonder if I will qualify for the 40 free listings also

Alternatively, I could just slash the BIN prices of my stock but I dont think it will get as much exposure

I would like to get rid of the stock or a large portion of it. I dont care, too much, about the finishing prices but would prefer to avoid excessive fees

If anybody has any suggestions or experience to share I would appreciate it. 

Richard

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Auctions in stores has always carried a fee. (except collectables)

It's only BIN's that are free in stores.

Yes, you will get 40 freebies per month when you close the store, BIN's and auctions.

And you may also get 3 free relists per listing. They seem to come and go.

But always start auction prices at a price you are happy to sell at in case you only get one bid.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

If you plan on listing for 99c, just be aware that you may only have 1 bidder., then you will have to bow dowm to the buyer Therefore, you lose. You will be in the red big time. By the time eBay and PayPal take their cut, you will be out of pocket. As already said, set your opening amount to an amount you are happy to accept.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

There are often extra free listings if you don't have a store. Not everyone gets them every time they're offered but for some sellers we've been getting unlimited listings every Sunday since last November, with $1 capped selling fees.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply