Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Turbo lister thanks

Thank you to all those who took the time to offer solutions to my problems. Will let you know what worked when I have tried all the solutions offered.

Resolved! Contacting buyers who leave negative feedback

Hi All, Looking for some advice...just when I thought I had made it out of the Ebay game without any negatives...it happens... My main question: Is there any point in contacting a buyer who has left a negative? And my second question: What do I say? ...

Resolved! Euro Symbol

How do I type the Euro Symbol in the Title line on Turbo Lister eg Stamps Italian E150 Used. I want to replace the E with the correct symbol Many thanks

Billboard store pic

Has anyyone been able to get the billboard pic for stores to work? I tried a couple of months ago to add the large pic to the store (the profile pic works fine), and eventually gave up.Had a look again today, but still cannot seem to add a nice pic t...

they're fiddling again

LOL....my login on au site is now in German....send a message - it's in German...revise an item - same....must be wine o'clock

User avatar by Community Member
  • 51 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pickup requested by potential buyer

Hi all Just wondering what people do in the following scenario: Item is listed with postage. Message is recieved asking if they can pickup the item. What's your next step? I have been replying saying that the item can be picked up and will forward my...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non English Login Message

Hi All, just wondering if anyone else has been seeing this meesage appear on their page? I loged into my account then wentto check messages and the attatched login request popped up...any ideas.CheersDave

how to sponsored/boost my listing?

Hi Guys, Im just trying to find out if seller can boost/sponsored theirs listings? Also does ebay removed 'chat' option as an contac and help?

Resolved! Buyer wrongly accusing of sending the damaged item.

Hi ,I have worked with the buyer on my listing ; answering any questions that they have had in time and providing timely postage and tracking number for the item. the buyer has requested a return on this item which i think is not justified. I have cl...

buyer does not response

a buy bought our personilsed wedding sticker. she is in USAshe completed payment and left message said" i want silver ink print my writing." then walk awaywe did not have silver ink printing listed in our description and we send more then 4 messages ...

GTC Listing Ended by Ebay - Lost All Sales Data

Hello there, I am really having probem that really freaks me out. Just yesterday eBay had ended my GTC listing which i had worked so hard last 6 months. It was best ranked listing for last 4 months making good sales. I have also contacted eBay and th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Those Golden Shred pins

Does anyone know where I can now sell those supposed offensive pins from Golden Shred? I haven't sold here for ages and was shocked to find they can no longer be bought or sold here.