Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I musta been pretty naughty.........

......''cos when I'm trying to see a reply to a thread I'm following, which comes through on my email, I'm being told IN PINK 'Access Denied'. Cleared cache and cookies, rebooted computer - same issue. Doesn't work on either Firefox or Chrome. Clues ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 43 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Duration of sale

I dont have a shop and only list personal items I am destashing .. I only ever use the free monthly listings offer (40 listings) however I have just noticed I can now select a 30 day or a GTC in the duration sections of Turbo Lister and also if I ren...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unpaid/underpaid notice from Australia post?,

i got a unpaid/ underpaid notice from Australia post. It says I underpaid by $6.55. I brought a prepaid 500 gram satchel for $8.25. I thought I paid when I sent it as it was only 4 books which I thought weighed less than 500grams. They're saying owe ...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change to Australia Post International Shipping Options

I am an Australian based seller. In recent days when attempting to list items that I offer worldwide and that weigh over 2kg, I am being prevented from publishing the listing due to a Listing Error. The eBay message reads as follows: "Package weight ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item returned after pickup

Sold a used pair of runners which although used still had plenty of wear left in them. The winning bidder asked if he could pick them up which was fine - he came, inspected the shoes, paid and left. So I left him good feedback and thought the matter ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Detailed Seller Ratings

Can someone please explain these numbers? Item as described17Communication16Postage time17Postage and handling charges17 This is from one of our accounts. Are the higher or lower numbers better, on another account it is Item as described181Communicat...