Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

30 day listings – I’m interested to know what others think

Yesterday I cancelled a few of my auction listings and re-listed them BIN for 30 days, incl. the 3 auto re-lists, thinking this is great, 120 days, yeah!! I didn’t have any views at all in the next 24 hours. Then I thought this morning, that as a lot...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 47 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Reluctant buyer finally paid but now complaining about purchase.

I posted on here a couple of weeks ago about my high bidder who "forgot" that he bid on the item....a camera lens about twenty five years old and in remarkably good condition for it's age. After a couple of reminders the bidder asked for some extra d...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! This one takes the cake - request for return of payment - Financial Institution

Well this is a doosey but feel i will loose out. Buyer purchased a Large Wooden coffee table which was pick up only in AUGUST 2015 - They were a little slow in picking item up but all finalised in the end. Paid with Paypal and obviously through their...

Australian postage fees

I called eBay today to clarify fees, despite the set cost by weight 500 g 1 kg , 3 kg of postage bags, eBay informed me thy will charge 9.9% of this as a final value fee. Then advised to add 9.9% as handling charges! This seems pretty unfair to the b...

• 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sold Item - Lost in Transit

I'm the seller. I sent (higher value) item through Express International Courier (DHL) to Canada (from Australia)With full tracking and signature on delivery. Looking more and more likely that DHL have lost it (their admission.) I have full shipment ...

Buyer said items missing from delivery for the third time

Hi I would appreciate some advice. My buyer has received an order ffrom me and contacted me to tell me several items were missing. This is the third time this customer has reported missing items from orders I have sent. I have replaced the items from...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this common place now?

Hi everyone I was hoping you could shed some light for me.I have added best offer to most of my listings, as a result everyday wihtout fail I am getting messages from buyers wanting to make an offer quote: " I will pay straight into your paypal accou...

Good Bye, and Thanks for the Fish.

Today I discovered my selling rating has just been lowered to below standards (from high) because I cancelled six sales over the last couple of months, due to when packing for posting, discovering issues with the items. I refunded buyers and they whe...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Just curious.. wondering how sellers are fairing lately. I have only had 2 sales in 10 days!!

I was away for 2 weeks (medical reasons) ebay CS said I had lost my search ranking because of it... OK accept that... BUT it is so unusual to have only 2 sales in 10 days.... Just wanting to know how other sellers are fairing.. I know when Elections ...

payment of duties

My partners Ebay site had sold a large tablecloth to united kingdom,The buyer writes back to say that the parcel had been delivered but is in customs and they want 18 pounds before releaseBuyer complains that cant afford the duty and will let the ite...

Just had case closed in favour of buyer AND they have the product

I would be interested to know if this has happened to you.... eBay just closed a case and gave a buyer a full refund and the buyer has the product! I am furious. The buyer opened a case saying they did not have the goods. The tracking stated that the...