Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Re: Concept 2 Rower selling

Hello, Can you please advise why 6 watchers are not showing when I look on the buying page. Thank you John de Bruyn

Having two listings using the one item.

Might be a stupid question.I have an item. I have one listing for it. Call it A. I want to list the item again calling it B. As the item suits more than one thing. I know this can be done. But. Say if I have 20 of these items on hand. Instead of givi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can I save all my unsold items?

Hi, Can anyone help me on this? I wish to save all my unsold items so I could relist them again next Summer.Currently, eBay only keep the unsold items for 60 days the max. Thank you for your help.

Expired unpaid item case

On 19/3 a buyer purchased two items from me, each weighing just over 500g. I sent a combined invoice, saving the buyer a considerable amount in postage, as the two items could be sent in the same 3kg satchel. Two days later she sent a message apologi...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Am I getting it wrong or ebay promotions is a joke?

Hi guys, I wanted to create a sale but then noticed promotion option in "manage my store" section. Ok, I though why do I need to make a sale if I could sell more with promotion by paying ebay extra percentage. And I will get more exposure. I selected...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click and Send pick up service

Hi All, I currently paying someone local for $80 per week to come to my house,,, collected all of the packages and lodged them at Post office for me, most of the packages are sent by large letters and approximately 15-20 parcels per week. I just star...

Why cant I edit to correct postage weight once bids placed

I found that 4 current auctions that I had meant to code as weighing 4 to 500grams, has been coded as 1.4 to 1.5kgs. I think I must have left the kg field blank & ebay ever so helpfully coded a 1 in there. One auction had no bids, no doubt due to the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

1000 FREE LISTINGS

So happy to be able to share in the hope it may also work for some! http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/3280/MFDNfWJ3CZA?_trkparms=clkid%3D4916083997437506403