Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Do Buyers Really Believe Sellers Have A Crystal Ball?

Sold an item on 19th April. 1. Automatic eBay invoice sent when auction finished. 2, I sent an Invoice on 21st just in case the first wasn't received. After day 4 and NO contact from buyer I open an UID (too many non-payers lately) Today I get this m...

international postage what a joke a loss of $26.60

i was quated $93 to ship express post to usa for an item of 6kgAP website wants $113.26 to ship, This means i am out of pocket by $26.60this does not include the fees paypal charged on the postage fees also.I dont think its worth it to post things ov...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is Paypal wittholding my funds?

I don't sell much but have never had a problem,now I've just sold a jacket, the buyer has paid the funds into Paypal, according to Tracking the parcel has been delivered, and there's a note in my PP account saying Payment pending. Funds will be relea...

Seriously Australia Post - What is going on?

Another potential lost sale due to slow delivery. Have had customers sending stuff back because they have arrived a week after expected. Lodging enquiries on the web site which used to get answered in days still not answered a week later. Waiting on ...

about time we had...

some free listings please ebay... yes I know we're never entitled to them...yes I know you're never read the boards... but its a rainy weekend (that is good buying weather)... well where I am anyway... and I've been selling elsewhere as sales have be...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Overseas parcel rate INCREASES

Just letting you all know so you can adjust overseas postage rates on your listings before next sale comes through. I have just been to the Post Office with thin envelope containing a charm 44 grams total. Last week it would have gone at letter rate ...

Another Chullora delay..

Posted an eBay 500g satchel last Thursday in a red post box in Sydney, with delivery to another Sydney address.Scanned in at Chullora in the early hours of Friday morning, where it sat for 1 week without any scan events. Luckily it has been 'noticed'...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful