Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is this seller legit?

So I came across this listing yesterday. While looking at the feedback it said the latest FB was from over a year ago - both from the seller and by the buyers. That and this person has 0 feedback for positive, negative and neutral. But when I looked ...

Is anybody else having any issues with PayPal?

I am unable to log in. I have changed my password still did not work. I contacted them and changed my password again andstill did not work. Then I was advised that PayPal are having issues at the moment. This was not mentioned at the start of the con...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chullora NSW

Has Chullora NSW improved? I noticed 3 parcels landed there approx 8pm last night, thought they will be there until next week, just had to check something else and notice all 3 parcels had moved 2 are on board with driver one is in another post offic...

Resolved! Late Delivery Defect -- Ebay refuse to Remove

On our other seller account a late delivery defect has suddenly appeared from back in October 2015.This was before the new system came into effect. This account has slipped back to a 12-monthly review cycle due to the slow sales that has hit everyone...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unpaid item case assistance

Need some assistance with possible unpaid items. I have read the ebay info, but as this one buyer has not paid for three large amounts i want to make sure i get my FVF back. If i am reading it correclty, i go through the resolution centre. As there a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I vent a minute??

Just got two return requests for tops (same buyer). They were a size 14 and a size L from two different brands. Apparently both are much too small 'even though she's a size 12', and obviously they are not the sizes I said, even though their brand lab...

Re: Concept 2 Rower selling

Hello, Can you please advise why 6 watchers are not showing when I look on the buying page. Thank you John de Bruyn

Having two listings using the one item.

Might be a stupid question.I have an item. I have one listing for it. Call it A. I want to list the item again calling it B. As the item suits more than one thing. I know this can be done. But. Say if I have 20 of these items on hand. Instead of givi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can I save all my unsold items?

Hi, Can anyone help me on this? I wish to save all my unsold items so I could relist them again next Summer.Currently, eBay only keep the unsold items for 60 days the max. Thank you for your help.