Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bogus vero

I recently had my listings removed,got a 1month suspension on my account, crippling my business because 'someone ' has said they own the copyright. My product is 100% genuine.I did a copyright search on the product ( from google) and discovered that ...

Micropayments

Why did I get a message that I am being paid micro payments and I need to let eBay know what these amounts are. I have been selling on eBay for years with the same bank account

How are your sales?

Just wondering how your sales are going? Mine were going great and I had my best month in January, but for some reason, in the last 10 days or so, they have fallen off a cliff. I thought it might be a good indicator for others if people are willing t...

How come an Australian seller can offer free shipping?

How come an Australian seller can offer free shipping even the item located in Australia?? For example, seller post their phone cases and screen protectors for free. Anyone can figure it out for me? Thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 53 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What increases sales?

Hey all, I hope everyone is doing ok and sales are booming in a tough climate. I was wondering what you guys have found that seems to increase sales. I have heard on these boards over the years many theories about ways to increase sales such as; cont...

Private Listing Option - to tick or not to tick

On the listing tool it has an option to tick a box Private Listing. "This allows buyers to remain anonymous when they bid on or buy an item."I never know if I should tick it or not.Is there any advantage or disadvantage to ticking the box? Does it at...

feedback percentages

I dont believe the feedback percentage is correctly assessed by eBay. I've had one negative feedback from a dumb error I made and corrected but left it there (buyer said he would request removal) to remind me. Then I realised I don't believe eBAY ass...

Refund request for missing parts or pieces

Hi. I’m relatively new to selling on eBay and today have encountered a customer requesting a refund due to “Missing parts or pieces”. The item in question was a boxed video game. In the description I stated the video game was an ex rental copy and th...

Not answering questions

Had a lengthy chat with 2 ebay representatives online this morning, both dodged the issue and in the end they just didn't type and replies to my question, then blocked the survey link they usually send so feedback could not be given, contacted repres...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I need my money

I want my money, ive sold items weeks ago and ebay wont pay me? u keep wanting me to update my bank, ive done this multiple times,

Ebaysync / Ebaylink for Woocommerce

Is anyone else using Ebaylink for Woocommerce? I tried using EbaySync and it was fantastic! Although after using it for only one week I heard that it won't be supported anymore from 31st December and it would be replaced by EbayLink. So I swapped ove...

Turbo lister app for iPad ??

Hi there.... Just wondering if there is a turbo lister app for iPad or any such thing in the works? I just started listing on my iPad and discovered my description templates only show up in HTML and I have no idea how to change them properly without ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change postage cost for one listing

Hello,Can someone please help me to change the postage cost for one item. I am getting so frustrated trying to do this. I've checked through the forum, but can't find how to do this.I only have a few listings on eBay and all have $9.95 shipping cost ...

Mail stolen in Qld Mail Centre

Could be a few INR's Dozens of people across the Capricornia district have unknowingly had packages and mail stolen after an alleged post office heist at the weekend. Police have charged one man and are still looking for five or six others after the ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful