Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Good free HTML editors and image hosting

These are the links for the HTML editor and image hosting sites that I use for eBay descriptions and About me pages, the HTML editor that I use is [url http://www.isdntek.com/editor.htm][/url], this one is really good and I use it for my auctions, it...

FTP EBAY SERVER - WHAT IS IT AND DO I NEED ONE?

I am currently in the process of upgrading my eBay Store and listing templates through an online company. They have now come back and asked "Hosting space to upload images (we need FTP access to upload your store files). If you don’t have one, then w...

My worst week in 8 months

Hi all, I have had virtually no sales this week which has become my worst week in 8 months.I was just wondering if my listings are showing up properly?Has anyone else noticed a big drop off lately?

Fee to pay Ebay invoice. Is this correct?

I've being charged international fees by my bank to either pay an Ebay invoice or for using the Paypal gateway. The invoices are in AUD and that is the currency I used tp pay. However I wasn't aware that when payments are made locally to Ebay using t...

E Bay hates me

I am sure E Bay hates me. I was successfully selling bits and pieces regularly and since going below standard and calling to see why they were cancelling so many of my listings my sales have dropped to nothing. 22 active listings and when i search an...

Where are February sales reports?

Does anyone know why February sales reports are taking so long to come through? I don't have Sales Reports Plus, just the normal Sales Reports. Normally it comes through by at least half way through the month and as of today still nothing. Thanks,

Why should a return result in a defect?

Hi,A customer wants to return a necklace because the colour is not right for her. She marked her reason as not as described - claims it looked lighter in the photo) So I hit the return button Now I'm up for the return postage cost and a defect. What ...

Resolved! Encouraging More Buyers to Leave Feedback....

I have read various posts on "Feedback" and understand that leaving it is voluntary and that buyers could feel pestered if asked for it. As a small hobby seller I would like to maximise the positives as one negative can take me to 99.5%...as it did l...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is It Possible For A Buyer To Edit An Invoice?

Hi All I just checked my sold items and 1 buyer has checked out. But I noticed he has edited the Invoice or dir he/she, Here is a screenshot of the checkout. The part at the bottem Buyer Edited Total is confusing! Has he tried to edit it and how? Ite...

Capture.JPG

Responding to Negative feedback.

I've been trying to respond to negative feedback received, I've found the place to do it from, and see my big red dot and I click reply and write my reply, then click again to leave reply and then I get this Sorry, you have no feedback.You cannot res...

Why can't I leave a reply to some feedback that i received?

I received a negative feedback yesterday and I just want to reply that if what the buyer is claiming happened then they didn't follow the instructions. It keeps saying feedback error you can't leave a reply for feedback that you do not have. I'm pret...

Resolved! Having touble listing

I am computer illiterate really when things go wrong. I can check into my ebay, but when I go to list anything I get the sign on form which when filled in does not allow me to get onto my ebay. I can via my mini ipad but cannot add photos from my cam...