Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

More eBay Stupidity!

I had a refund request and negative feedback left against me last week for a small value untracked item which was apparently missing in the post and I refused to resend express post only regular when the buyer contacted me so they buyer got the hee b...

Resolved! eBay have killed off my thumbnail photos

I'm in the middle of doing some relistings to use up my 40 quota for the end of the month, and it appears that the eBay system has failed to carry through the thumbnail picture for each listing. The picture is still there when I click on a listing, b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! yearly sales

Im trying to find my yearly sales ( I didnt subscribe to Sales Report Plus on this store until now) . I found fees etc

I am sooooo dumb !!

Geeezzz, it has only just occurred to me that with a Basic Store and even allowing for the fact I'm unable to get the 3 Free Auto Re-lists, I would be better off without a store at all given the number of Free Listings non-stores are being given. Bas...

Light Bulb face.jpg Stoopid face.jpg

Need to hold on to a sold item till September

Sold an item last night on ebay. In the first line of my ad, I had “Pick-up Only - Cash upon pick-up (No paypal) This morning I get a message from the buyer saying “that the person lives interstate & will be in Sydney late September & will pick-up th...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payments

Hi can anyone tell me when my payments for goods sold become available immediatly in my Pay Pal Account, so I no longer have to pay postage for delivery before I get paid? Been with Ebay 3 months now with many sales and purchases-Thankyou

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Combined Postage Discounts

Can I creat a postage rule where if a buyer buys 2 different items from my store they get a postage discount?But if they buy 2 of the same item the postage is calculated as I have entered it into the item ie each additional item has a certain cost

Buyer leaving low ratings on postage time.

I have just been in my seller dashboard. I am not sure how long this has been available but now you can see your seller ratings on items sold. I noticed on a recent sale (June 15) buyer has left me a 1 on postage time. Item ended on Sunday night 7/6/...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unpaid item feedback

I closed 3 unpaid item cases and they're still showing as items I 'need' to leave feedback for. I didn't realise you could leave feedback for non-payers. Given you can't leave negs for buyers, what on earth are you supposed to say? Is probably a love...

Anyone Else Noticed Drop Off In Sales Since New Top Rated Seller Program?

Has anyone else noticed a drop in sales since the new program took effect? Only about 1/4 to 1/3 of my listings qualify for the new Premium Seller because I can't offer Free Post due the cost. I've noticed a pretty BIG drop in sales which I put down ...

Calculating profit

Accounting was never my strong point, but I have been trying to work out how to calculate my profits. I don't have a shop, and I sell items from around the home (so no buying costs as such). Average item price is $10. Item price + postage (cost to bu...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help needed! - PayPal reversed buyer's payment.

Hi all, I just received a notification from Ebay telling me that the item I am selling has been purchased. I need help to decide whether I have been payed, the payment has been withheld, or the buyer simply requested a last-minute refund. I'm new her...

Change an invoice amount

Hi,How do I go into and change an amount in an invoice that I sent to a buyer. ThanksToni

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful