Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hmmm

Arrived home after a great night playing music to find a BIN item had sold and then got a message 7 minutes later from the buyer saying "Hi i think i have inadvertently clicked on the buy button of a transformer you had for sale which was on my watch...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay's Refund System is just a joke!

I agree to refund a buyer for a claimed faulty item - $165 in total.I supply the return address. They then decide to use Ebays 'Return System'. I am prepared to refund the return postage costs after I receive the item, not before. Ebay tell me today ...

My 150 promo listings and 40 free are showing that I used them all and I was unable to use them

I received the invitation only 150 free listings which I accepted, I also had 40 of my monthly free listings to use during this period also. I did get some listings done but 2 days ago it said all were used. There is no way I used 190 in just over a ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage Time Defect

I just checked my seller dashboard and noticed that a buyer who left glowing feedback left me with 1 star for postage time, which gave me another defect. My handling time is 5 days, i posted within 24 hours of payment, which can be seen both on my se...

Paypal not logging out after payment to ebay.

Hi,I always pay my ebay account manually through paypal. Just thought I should mention that I became aware a few payments ago that once I click on confirm payment with paypal it takes me back to ebay. I needed to go back to my paypal account later an...

More eBay Stupidity!

I had a refund request and negative feedback left against me last week for a small value untracked item which was apparently missing in the post and I refused to resend express post only regular when the buyer contacted me so they buyer got the hee b...

Resolved! eBay have killed off my thumbnail photos

I'm in the middle of doing some relistings to use up my 40 quota for the end of the month, and it appears that the eBay system has failed to carry through the thumbnail picture for each listing. The picture is still there when I click on a listing, b...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! yearly sales

Im trying to find my yearly sales ( I didnt subscribe to Sales Report Plus on this store until now) . I found fees etc

I am sooooo dumb !!

Geeezzz, it has only just occurred to me that with a Basic Store and even allowing for the fact I'm unable to get the 3 Free Auto Re-lists, I would be better off without a store at all given the number of Free Listings non-stores are being given. Bas...

Light Bulb face.jpg Stoopid face.jpg

Need to hold on to a sold item till September

Sold an item last night on ebay. In the first line of my ad, I had “Pick-up Only - Cash upon pick-up (No paypal) This morning I get a message from the buyer saying “that the person lives interstate & will be in Sydney late September & will pick-up th...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful