Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Where are the watchers and buyers?

Is anyone experiencing what I am experiencing on eBay lately. I sell booties and lately I'm hardly getting any sales and very few watchers. I used to sell nearly all my booties first time round and have heaps of watchers. Now I'm lucky to get 6 watch...

Protocol Question

I had an item listed. A ebayer bought a couple of itmes from me (instant payment and free postage) and requested a third item at a cheaper price as all the items would be posted together. I changed to listing to "For...ebayers name....Another ebayer ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need advice RE buyer who won't pay.

Basically, I sold three items on the one day to a "buyer" who still hasn't paid. I sent a combined invoice with reduced postage on day 2. On day 6 I emailed her to ask if she still wanted the items, or wished to cancel. She replied that she intended ...

no free listings this month?

Does anyone know why Ebay has not offered extra free listings this month? I rely on free listings and haven't had any notifications about any. Wondering if I've missed them, or they just haven't been offered.thanks,Kath

Trouble listing?

Anyone else having trouble listing at the moment, even though I have filled in the title it keeps coming up red saying Descriptive Listing Title - "please enter a valid value"Thanks

advertising

can anyone help me? When selling something on ebay can you advertise your store from a different websight?

ebay new and used goods

hi, i'm just wondering now that the new give em back they're money policy is in full swing does ebay treat all sales on ebay as if the item was new regardless. i allways thought used good came with no money back guarantee but on ebay the seller was o...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Is it worth continuing to sell on Ebay?

It’s been a few yrs since I last sold on ebay, but when I did sell something recently I was SHOCKED by how much the fees have gone up by. My item sold for $300. Ebay took 9.9% of that or $29.70. And because the buyer paid with Paypal, that took a fur...

Suspicious buyer or not?

Hi guys, I was wondering what you think of this? I received an email from someone a 'John Smith' (i kid you not) asking what is the best price I can do on an item listed for $270, i told him I have it advertised elsewhere for $250 and that is the low...

Check this Carp out. So Peeved

Tell me if I'm wrong.... but this is indicative of a defect right?Buyer opened item not received case, I uploaded tracking which showed it had been delivered.Buyer closed case and apologised saying that a work colleague had signed for it and put it s...

Screenshot_3.jpg

Fee on postage

Ebay's 10% on postage?Sticky fingers again.I had over 500 transactions over a few years and last year cancelled my accountdue to very unprofessional paypal service.Lately I noticed simpler selling process and decided to give it another go.Do not know...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful