Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Holiday Settings - information contradictory?

Hi, I am trying to figure out if something is going wrong with my holiday settings. Twice I have put my store on holiday for a couple of days, and twice all my listings totally dissappear from my store and in search results, and don't come back into ...

I wish to open a basic store

I wish to open a basic store but every time I click on "Open Store" i only get directed to customer support can anyone helpThank you

Ebay scam?

Ive listen my Galaxy S4 up multiple times and each time someone from another country buys it now and emails me saying please send the invoice to this and this address because im going to be at an appointment, ALL HAVE SAID THAT They use a fake ebay e...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't add or edit business policies. This is infuriating!

Hi everyone,. I'm having a huge problem with business policies. Firstly, I don't want then, never asked for them, and wish they would go away. As that's never going to happen, at the very least it would be nice if they actually worked! When creating ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Description Defect ...

How about this one!!! I received a defect from eBay for Item Description for an item that was never delivered becase the buyer neglected to pay for it. How can that happen? Four days ago I emailed eBay explaining what happened and asked that the defe...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful