Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Item wont list

I am using quick listing and I have filled out all the details about the dress I wish to sell. However, at the review page I go to click 'List it' and the same review page reloads again. When I try again it just reloads the review page. I am not able...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post Registered Post International for small packages

Hi guysIt has been years since I have sent a package (non letter shape) overseas.Does anyone have a sample picture of the documentation that is requiredfor small packages (under 500g and under $100 in value). Is the same documentation used regardless...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Message from eBay re $30 Off Next Purchase Promotion - Hilarious!

"List and sell a high value item for $500 or more from 6 May to receive $30 off your next purchase on ebay.com.au" I pay $$3.50 Insertion Fee, then 9.9% Final Value Fee which is $29.50, then 2.4% plus 0.30 for PayPal which is $12.30. If I have my mat...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I thought it was against Ebay Rules to leave positive feedback with a negative comment

I sold an item which was pick up only. Buyer had limited feedback (4) but all was OK. Buyer did not pay or respond to emails and I have opened a non-payers dispute and will put on my blocked buyers list and not leave any feedback. But have noticed se...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International Listing

I have listed some items for international sale yet they do not show on any of the ot the other ebay sites like in the US. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

selling restricitons for miscatogorised items

Wow, just wondering if anyone else has had selling restricitons for miscategorised items. I accidently listed an item in two categories, then when it expired I relisted automatically, restricted both times for 7 days. Then I lisited a new item used a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I can't sign in to sell

I can't sign in to sell. I can sign in and do other things like relist etc. My password is recognised. But when I go to sell by each of the various ways I get asked for a password and it is not recognised. Whats going on?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I change a cancellation request to an Unpaid Item dispute?

In a nutshell: Local buyer purchases a BIN pack of gemmae (seeds) for $5, and asks for pick up to save a whopping $2.50 on postage fees. I agree, arrange for pick up from my workplace, buyer is a no show. A few days later, I send a message offering t...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay fee structure. What do you think?

After looking through the eBay fee structure for selling I feel sorry for people with eBay stores. This fee structure must be an absolute can of worms for businesses to work out their bottom line when the fees change from product to product and categ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aust Post 500 g Satchels - do they cover SELLER if lost in mail?

Can I just check, Aust Post offers minimal tracking on this service- the $8.25 service.If the item goes astray and the buyer makes a claim having paid by paypal - is the seller covered - or wil paypal refund the buyer?I thought paypal required a sign...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful