Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

counterfit HDD & SSD

I am amazed at the number of "branded" counterfeit items eBay allows to be listed. Twice I've received branded items that were bluntly counterfeits. The last item was a Toshiba-branded 2.5" external HDD listed as "Toshiba Mechanics Drive". The item a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is this scam?

I ordered a pair of brand new Sportscraft pants from a seller who had multiple color and size options plus various pieces of the same brand for sale on their profile. The pants were one third of the retail price, included free shipping, I assumed it ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst buying experience with a seller

My do not recommend seller list/forum *For a hassle free buying experience stay away from this seller.: My negative feedback: "Dishonest Asian Seller who refused to give return postage label for lens hood that arrived damaged. He gave a China false? ...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A.P. scam warning

Australia Post scam warning issued after notification slip scrapped: ‘Do not trust this text’ (yahoo.com)

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Is "Sort by Lowest Price" no longer available?

I may be going mad here, but I'm sure there used to be an option to sort search results by lowest price (without shipping)? As a coin buyer I recall (I think) using the feature as I often bid on multiple coins from one seller so would get the advanta...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have been told that my parcel has been delivered and signed for by J Brown who I have no clue is

I have been told that my parcel has been delivered and signed for by someone else the tracking number is 33FJV8526752 . I am wondering if your company could follow up and ask the delivery driver to check his GPS and tell me where he delivered this pa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Received Email with EBAY

Invoice shows EBAY. Not my name only Email. Scam ??? & said paid with Paypal...

hollyh2011_0-1701780074606.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay sellers breaking australian consumer laws when some goods sold are not fit for purpose.why?

I recenty bought a product thst lasted 20 seconds before it broke...ebay did not honour australian consumer law which states that a item must be fit for purpose...it clesrly wasnt..... how are they getting away with this? Has this happened to anybody...

• 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay sellers drop shipping from China

Its happening all the time now Sellers making out they have stock locally, Then it takes 2 weeks to deliver, you know its coming from overseas, Its happened more and more now and its wrong, at least with other platforms your told where the item is co...

Reporting a Seller

Want to report a seller. The detail of the problem cannot be contained in the 1000 character limit. There is no chat contact or support phone number. So, I will attempt a limited report and see what happens.

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery times being changed.

Why are sellers allowed to tell you that an item will arrive in 5 days and after you agree to buy and pay for the item.The seller changes the delivery time to 14 days.

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not sent

3 days out from supposed delivery date but I already know it won’t arrive as the seller hasn’t given any shipping details or responded to any of my inquiries. Now what. Lots of info about, didn’t receive your item, but no mention about what eBay shou...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful