Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item not sent

3 days out from supposed delivery date but I already know it won’t arrive as the seller hasn’t given any shipping details or responded to any of my inquiries. Now what. Lots of info about, didn’t receive your item, but no mention about what eBay shou...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer service

I'm trying to contact a seller as they cancelled two won actions on me without consultation and within time frames.I have sent numerous messages with no replies.I have tried getting Ebay to step to resolve the issue but customer service is pathetican...

eBayMotors Inc still cooking!

eBay still have no answer about this scammer using their Logo to ask for ID details pre sales agreement.eBayMotors Inc PDF's ( Sales Contract ...) etc look authentic, but eBay have no comment or warnings on this.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

didno get my order # 25-10777-46724 has nt been delivered

Looks like I am cheated. My purchase order # 25-10777-46724. My address is. but wrongly typed as. Then I emailed the seller writing my correct address. Today at 3:29 (AU time) got a message that address was closed which is wrong as we were at home. Q...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How do I find sellers that do not use australia post?

Hi, I do not want to use Australia Post for non-delivery of anything ever again. The hour and a half I would need to spend collecting a parcel is costs me 3 times more than the item. Australia post never deliver parcels, only cards in your mailbox. I...

• 67 replies
  • 1 Helpful

SENDLE COMPLAINTS

I came on to see if anyone else had problems with Sendle, to see multiple problems. I paid for an item 28 days ago, and haven't received it. It's in some kind of Sendle limbo where they just add a couple of days into the future. The seller listed the...

Resolved! Cannot ship to Indonesia, vague reason given…...

I have bought 100’s of LP records from Japan over the years. Now im living in Indo and cannot buy, the following reason is given. I contacted the seller and they know nothing about it. Also, I know that these records are being allowed into Indo as I ...

ebay seller wants me to leave feedback. Item delivered but purchase doesn't appear on my ebay accoun

Bought shelving from a significant ebay seller. Goods delivered perfectly. Seller emails me via ebay asking for me to leave feedback. However the transaction doesn't appear on my purchase history...or anywhere ...on my account. Why Not?How do you rep...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

rterun item seller never give money back

hi we bought an inverter and kept it for longer time to use when we open the box it was 24v but i needed 12v i bought the wrong one, i contacted the seller he said return it and i will give your money back so i can buy another one , as he didn't want...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful