Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why so many misleading listing results?

It becomes increasingly impossible to search for items and hope to get the actual price in the search results.Even with quite detailed and creative search terms you are bombarded with results of suspiciously low prices.Search for a simple 24V 2Amp tr...

Buying limit email

Hey Ebay I was wondering if you ever sent me a message on buying limits because I don't see it anywhere and not even in my rubbish. Please help me. I want to buy items but because of the block on my account I can't. Please and thank you.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Price Listing format on Ebay front page.

How can I contact Ebay to ask them to return to their earlier format for advertising items? The earlier format showed a photo of an item with price. In the last few months Ebay has removed the photos and just lists the items with a price. This effect...

Seller Can't Provide The Goods

I bid for a used wedding dress and won the auction. $79 starting bid, nobody else made any offers.After paying, the seller then contacts me and says she made an error and had actually wanted to sell it for $2000 claiming ignorance with how to list an...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FAKE Queen Elizabeth II Barbie

Has anyone seen the FAKE Queen Elizabeth II Mattel Barbies for sale, (atrocious) being sold from China. The ebay market is flooded with these fake dolls and there are many of sellers using the Mattel box with Mattel branding to sell the item.The Quee...

• 34 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Item not sent

I bought a water-feature bird bath for $139.57 on 13/10/2023The order number is: 22-10646-72884I used another computer than my primary one and logged in as a guest.The order shows up on my phone thoughI used zippay to buy the itemThe seller is consta...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is postage so high and can we do anything about it?

 This is just one example, but postage in general is just unreasonable and much, much higher than sending anything outside of ebay via regular mail, other international sellers or even on Amazon. For example, a Tonie figure is so small and light it c...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to complete purchase

since last night whenever I go to checkout I get message below: The seller isn't accepting bids or offers from you. I suspect it is because I tried to purchase it using my iPad which had saved old password and I couldn't sign in. Then whenever I try ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay full of fake location scammers

Does anyone else feel that eBay is now full of scammers? So many people list Items in Australia and then come from overseas. It really annoys me I don't want to buy from dropshipping/Chinese companies. I've reported so many sellers but eBay seems to ...