Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delivery information misleading

So disappointed that I chose a product based on the fact that delivery was quoted as 27 Dec but once I checked out it said 3 JanMy advice is do not trust this information if your choice depends on it

Seller warranty vs ebay/paypal policy vs ACL

Hi all, I purchased an alternator about 10 months ago and it failed early January. I contacted the seller for a warranty replacement and they tell me they can provide one at a discounted price and I asked them "why do I need to pay for it??" and thei...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Received the wrong item

Hi all, I received the wrong item just now, after checking their feedback I saw they did the same to someone else (same item ) just now and won't let them send it back for a refund.I have contacted the seller and I am just wondering if I get the same...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dania

 Hi how are you you sent email I have to pay I am baught something from eBay and I didn’t pay yet but I didn’t selling anything what the invoice  

IMG_4744.png IMG_4745.png
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

POTENTIAL EXPOSURE BY EBAY regarding misleading advertising

I have encountered multiple sellers whose adverts do not adhere to Consumer Laws concerning misleading advertising. I would like to discuss with EBAY before putting in a complaint to the Consumer Authorities. I have spoken to the normal complaints de...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this ad legit?

Is this ad on eBay web page legit which appears after purchasing? 

Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 7.01.46 pm.png
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why does Ebay allow Sellers to phone threaten there customers, and allow bad feedback be taken down.

+Made personal complain to ebay about phone threat of violence from seller after leaving bad but fair feedback. When I went to that seller feedback profile I noted the feedback had been taken down and the seller rewarded with a higher feedback score....

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Dyson replacement batteries

Be careful when buying batteries for your Dyson cordless vacuum. There are sellers giving misleading capacities of the batteries. Stating they are 8 amp or more . none I contacted can guarantee this is correct . They hope no one will test them . I do...

Item marked as sent, but it hasn't been.

I stopped buying so much on eBay a couple of years ago because of this, and it still seems to be an issue. I have bought an item on the weekend, and it was immediately marked as sent, tracking number was provided, but the item wasn't posted, just stu...

BEEN SOLD A FAKE WATCH

I bought a $3000 watch 5-6 months ago off EBAY from a seller who had 100% rating on similar products. It came with plenty of documentation but no receipt so seemed very genuine. I only just took it in to be serviced and have been told it's a fake. EB...

Incorrect "recently purchased" list

Unsure why? But a number of my recently purchased items are not in my list? This has never happened before and I find it very frustrating, trying to chase up a couple of items that have not arrived.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful