Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

my garage missing model of car

My car model is not an option under "My Garage", it is a Mitsubishi Pajero 2005 3.2 Di-D SUV AWD Diesel 3.2L 4cyl. I believe that makes it an NP varient. How do I get it added?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is there any way to adjust a return request

Hey guys,I puchased some beautiful pots and unfortunatley the surface in the bottom on one of them is chipped or had a reaction after first use so put in a request for a partial refund. Thinking it was just that pot reassuring that the fry pan was ok...

how do i get ebay to step in on a dispute?

I have had some boots delivered that look nothing like the pic, typical Chinese rubbish so I raised a return which was granted. Seller said no worries send them back and I will provide a refund. I am in in Australia and to send them back would be $32...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Removed sold me Windows 10 Pro Activation Key. Sent me 2 invalid keys. Not processing refund

Hi there, I purchased Windows 10 Pro activation Key from seller . I received an email with the activation code. When I tried to activate my Windows Program it said it was already used on another device. I wrote to the seller and the seller told me to...

Resolved! Issue returning an item!

Hi,I purchased a luggage and upon receiving it I noticed that I orderd the wrong size. I contacted the seller for return and the seller asked me to complete the return process via their website!When I tried to return on ebay it was disabled as if the...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! PayPal - pay after delivery option gone

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has the same problem as me? Last month I used PayPals Pay After Delivery option to pay for a few transactions and everything went through fine. Yesterday I purchased a few items from sellers thinking that I would be able...

• 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

seller wont sell on higher bid

Can a seller by pass my higher bid and sell to someone else??I saw an item for sale, it had offers, i made my offer, today it says it sold for less than what i offered, i contacted the seller and he states he only wanted to sell it as pick up only, y...

scammer ebay.JPG
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Counterfeit AP post satchels being sold on ebay

I had heard that there where counterfeit Australia Post satchels being sold on ebay but didnt realise how common they where. I have had a few packs of ten I have purchased over the last six months that have looked a bit different from the norm, but a...

Picture 26486.jpg

Listing removed after Ive purchased

Hi Everyone, im hoping for some advice, I just bought my children an android tablet each for xmas, four of them, so it wasnt cheap, I was just looking for accessories for it and had to check out its specs again, but in my purchase history it says thi...

Ebay survey

Anybody got one the past few days? One question that has me puzzled - It wouldn't let me continue without answering the question. I have never looked for this item in my life. Spoiler (Highlight to read) It's kinda like asking if you've stopped beati...

survey.jpg
User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this a scam?

I just witnessed and bought a nintendo switch with a price way lower than the trending price. We are talking about like 20% of the trending price. I have carefully checked the description indicating that it's brand new and so fourth. Could this be a ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful