Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Seeking someone to buy products from AU for me in the US

This is an usual request. There's a product I want to ship to the US but don't want to pay EB prices from AU sellers. Want to buy retail or wholesale price for these items. Here is / are the items:Lacura Night Face Cream 50 ml Product of Germany, red...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Am I being scammed $2000 ?

I bought a Macbook Pro last night around 11:30 pm. The seller told me he had sold it in the physical store 20 seconds after I paid for it. It was midnight. I asked him if he could get a picture before I paid, he said he would like to but it was alrea...

• 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay - removing a bad seller's Negative feedback

Why is eBay protecting unscrupulous sellers - by removing their Negative feedback Why has my negative feedback on a seller (who lies) been removed?I also have screen shots of other negative feedback for this seller that has been removed by eBay over ...

• 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Less from AU sellers now days

have noticed say in the last 2 years and more so now days that lots of items i could buy from aussie sellers is no longer listed on greedbay ebay AU..mostly tools,metal parts ,etc etc..(hardware stuff) i find myself now going to the local hardware st...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! The GSP company Pitney Bowes is absolutely killing my purchases from the USA .

I'm not sure if this a complaint about ebay OR this terrible GSP company called "Pitney Bowes " , or both ? Ever since this arrangement came into existence my purchases from USA sellers has by necessity plummeted to an all time low because of highly ...

Damaged item.

I got my item today after it sat around some AP/Customs facility for 2 weeks. It was one of those poster tubes, and had been smacked up against something that hard it split open and my item has been damaged. It was well packed by the seller who was c...

my buyer's name is same as my user signon name - how to change?

Hello: when I started buying on Ebay my buyer's name was the same as my sign on name: rhs66pres. I didn't knowingly request this and every other buyer on ebay that I've seen has a more cryptic buyer's name. I want to have a less informative buyer's n...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cannot leave feedback after resolution?

Guys, think with me for a second. I recently bought an item that I needed ugently. I bought locally due to the faster shipping.I noticed the seller never sent me the item. It was at "Paid but not sent".It had passed the due date. I opened up an eBay ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay email re account fraud

Hi all, received an email from ebay this morning advising me that they require me to change my password as my ebay account has been used fraudulently. I changed it straight away as requested and went into my account, but could see nothing wrong anywh...

Resolved! refund on damage from USA

received an antique - severely damaged in transit. Seller has offered a partial refund being the purchase price of the item only. The post was USPS First Class International Mail - postage alone cost me $112.48 AUD. She wont refund that because she s...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful