Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot leave feedback after resolution?

Guys, think with me for a second. I recently bought an item that I needed ugently. I bought locally due to the faster shipping.I noticed the seller never sent me the item. It was at "Paid but not sent".It had passed the due date. I opened up an eBay ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay email re account fraud

Hi all, received an email from ebay this morning advising me that they require me to change my password as my ebay account has been used fraudulently. I changed it straight away as requested and went into my account, but could see nothing wrong anywh...

Resolved! refund on damage from USA

received an antique - severely damaged in transit. Seller has offered a partial refund being the purchase price of the item only. The post was USPS First Class International Mail - postage alone cost me $112.48 AUD. She wont refund that because she s...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! what is it with the MASSIVE increase in non arrivals from China ??

This year I have had around 40% of the items I have purchased from China simply not arrive, I am a seasoned buyer on eBay (more than 10 years) and I have not seen such dishonesty from Chinese sellers before, I am sick to death of having to make PayPa...

• 35 replies
  • 1 Helpful

why is searching on ebay so slow

Why is searching on Ebay so slow. It used to be my favouritye place to shop but now I literally can make a cup of coffee while I wait for the screeen to generate. Google and Amazon are now where I shop and come to ebay only if google search shows me ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

8 GB 7''car gps navigation bluetooth av-in nav+ wireless rear

hi i am writing to let you know that gps navigtion will not let reversing camera i had some one take off bumperbar to fit camera in car all wire up they would not talk to gps .i got no instruction for camera to gpsthe gps keeps freezing this is not m...

Mothers day 20% promotion

Over the last 6 months Ive noticed that every time Ebay has a promotion like the 20% off sale, some of the vendors involved in the promotion raise the price of their items. On 2 occassions on different sales Ive placed items in my watch list only to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller away until year end.

Hi all, just some advise on this one please. We purchased a musical instrument from an Aussie seller back in Dec 2016. It has developed a fault that we cannot identify, so I contacted the seller and recieved an automated reply that they are closed un...

A refund from seller

I need help. I purchased an item and this item wasn't able to be postered to be, so the seller refunded it, problem I have us, I paid with my card not PayPal because that's hiw I purchase from my ex boyfriends eBay, he let's me, but the seller said t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Why are postage costs out of the USA so inconsistent and generally expensive compared to England

Noticed big differences in postage costs and delivery times out of the USA. $60.00 USD for a small item (Antenna mount) compared to 11 Pounds Stering for a dual exhausts for a car. 6 days delivery for the item out of England - weeks for delivery out ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help - Seller was not up front and has not communicated

Hi - I have purchased an expensive video camera from a seller and it arrived a few days ago. To my surprise and frustration, it did not come with a power adaptor/cord. I checked the original listing and the seller did have a section that stated exact...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful