Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Advertised Free Postage, but seller is going to charge me postage.

Hey allI am looking at an item that is being advertised as a buy it now and it has free postage.But when i go to buy the product it comes up with postage.I contacted the seller and they keep telling me its an ebay glitch. Is this right.And can they a...

Never received my item

I bought an expensive (~$800) pair of speakers from the US. I live in Australia. They are supposedly sent weeks back (18th Spetember) but have never arrived. I was offered a replacement set if I paid yet more freight. The vendor talked of a claim tha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Don’t Buy a Holden.

If you’re thinking about buying a car steer well clear of Holden. My daughter bought a Holden 4 X 4 . It’s done less than 250,000 km. Its been serviced as per the schedule like clockwork. To date it as blown 4 heads, and put a con-rod through the blo...

why is it so hard to send customer support an e-mail about a listing with a misleading description

Things that seem too good to be true generally are: 121377670983 is listed as a native 1080p projector - but i cannot find anywhere on the net where this projector is released as a 1080p it is infacact a 1024 X 600 NOT a 1920 X 1080 as advertised. I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Global Shipping Program - do you mention it in feedback?

Recently I had my first experience with Global Shipping, a small light weight item that would have cost USD$12-$13 by USPS First Class International normally. Instead it cost twice that and took twice as long. I have always tried to avoid GSP but was...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal technical issues

Is anyone having issues today and yesterday paying with Paypal through ebay, just rang paypal and said they are having technical issues today still doesn't help me because I can't pay for item?

How to protect against fraudulent transactions

I have recently had an attempt of a person using the name *SHADYRHAKIM trying to withdraw a huge ammount of money from my credit card. Fortunately the transaction ( Unique Transaction ID 61J618231W712010E $2,242.81 ) was refused by paypal.What else a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how retract bid auction ends in 4 hours?

Hello! I am currently the highest bidder for an item I've done size converter on and I believe will be too small. Seller says ok, so how do I retract bid only 4 hours till auction ends. ?

when a seller doesn't send goods

why is there there no help or assistance for buyers after the seller keeps promising and promising that goods will arrive, and then they dont and now seller wont refund full amount? now its over the '45 days' and no-one will help me?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

coupssscannerr and doowanlloaditkeep

Why am I getting advertising thats unwanted from these 2 sites coupssscannerr and doowanlloaditkeepHow do I stop this happening and or delete the programs

didont get feedback

Didont get feedback for a item and i left feedback how to take feedback of

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful