Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to open a dispute via Ebay INSTEAD of via PayPal?

Hi there,I've paid for an item on the 29th Jan '14 and the seller informed me that they have sent item on the 30th.I am from NSW, Australia and the seller is from NSW, Australia as well. Then estimated delivery is: on or before Mon. 3 Feb. per eBay F...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback?

Has anyone else experiencing Buyers not leaving feedback? I have just had 5 of them in a row, which means I'm not getting my stars.

excessive postage charges

I am starting to notice a fair few companies are charging way over the top postage lately.One of these places wants $200 to post a 20kg item from Brisbane to Adelaide.I can get a pinball machine weighing 80+kg's posted for that price which is also 3 ...

Postage Gouging (with help from e-bay's postage calculator)

Is it just me, or have other buyers found that ever sinceebay added their ever helpful (NOT) postage calculator for sellersthat we are getting absolutely gouged on postage?(i'm sure I read somewhere in ebay's own rules that it was frowned upon to cha...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non delivery

I have not received my parcels purchased Dec from USA and I believe the seller has provided incorrect tracking numbers. What does Paypal require from this seller in the USA? Just proof of lodgement/posting or proof of delivery also?

"BNWT"

The other day I left neutral feedback for a pair of mens' short I bought online, here at Ebay. I paid $45.00 plus postage which was the 'buy now' price. That seemed reasonable since that's about the going price for similar "BNWT" CR shorts on Ebay. T...

Deposit

How do I place a deposit on an item?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal

Does Paypal charge a fee to transfer funds from Paypal account to bank account?Thanks

Gameboy Games

Reminding everyone to check customer feedback on your seller when buyingPokemon Gameboy games...