Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Should Ebay reintroduce negative feedback for buyers ?

I have been talking with a few friends lately and we all seem to be suffering from the same problem. It seems that there are a lot of people who are not paying for goods or leaving low feedback scores that are not deserved.Ebay does not seem to help ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 65 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Paypal partial refunds

A customer purchased two items, didn't wait for a combined invoice, paid for each including postage by Paypal. Both items can fit in the one satchel. If I do a partial refund via Paypal is there a financial 'penalty' by Paypal? Once the FVF on postag...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top rated seller status - eBay, transparency please!!!

Am I the only one who thinks the requirements to become a Top Rated Seller have not much to do with reality? EBay should do much better to make the process clear and transparent. 1. Evaluation date - eBay says the new sellers to become TRS will asses...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

At what point will ebay take a cut of postage?

Hi guysI know this commences in May. I was contemplating listing some items this week, normally I do 3 or 5 day listings. Am not sure if I am 'safe' to do any before the new fees kick in - the last hurrah - might depend on WHEN they claim these fees....

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Difficult buyer

Just a quick one for the "Special List". Had a buyer over the weekend who bought and paid for a brand name item and for Express postage, THEN starts peppering me with emails questioning its authenticity (8 emails from her). I responded that as far as...

buyer wants to cancel after payment has been made

Hi guys... looking for some advice. I sold an item to an overseas buyer yesterday and he immediately paid via paypal I wake up this morning to a message from him asking for me to cancel his order as he made a mistake.I think he realised that as this ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item taken down due to infringement problem! Help!!!

Please help me My authentic item was taken down due to infrindgment issue. I have been selling pre loved designer items for years and this is the very first time this has happened to me. I was selling my authentic Louis Vuitton bag charm which I only...

Old seller, making a small scale return to selling .. Postage/Returns/Restocking fee?

Hi there! Trying to get my head around the new ebay and have started reading some of the new policies. As I understand it, eBay is strongly encouraging listings with "free" postage: i.e. postage included in the price. If I don't do this, search visib...

Sniping -- How can it work?

I've seen a bit of chat on here about snipe bidding. I understand that the idea is to place a bid in the last second or so of an auction so that your opposition does not have a chance to respond with a better and the sniper wins. Is this the idea? Bu...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful