Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

200 FREE Listings

We just received invitations on both our stores this morning for 200 FREE listings either BIN or Auction format. Ends Midnight next Monday 5th May. Yay!!!! Hopefully this should boost our flagging sales!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 3 Helpful

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY - What does this mean??

I sold an item last night on ebay which was listed as local pick up only and again in the description I said local pick up only, will not post. I thought that the buyer had to arrange to pick the items up themselves at a time that suited both of us. ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Autumn 2014 Seller Release

"Twice a year we bundle together a number of site, functionality and fee updates aimed at helping you deliver an enhanced shopping experience for your customers. The initiatives announced today encourage sellers to adopt the behaviours we know buyers...

User avatar by Community Manager Community Manager
  • 70 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When issuing a refund, who is out of pocket for postage?

I sold a tshirt and the buyer has returned it to me in it's original packaging, asking for a refund. On inspection of my listing, I realise I've given an ok for refunds if the item is returned within 14 days. So there's nothing wrong with the item, t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Store Included BIN Listings

Being the 1st of the month I just looked at my SMPro under Promotional Offers.Where I normally see 80 FREE BIN listings for the month I am now seeing 200 on both our basic stores.That's good of course. Is that the norm now?I don't recall receiving an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Should Ebay reintroduce negative feedback for buyers ?

I have been talking with a few friends lately and we all seem to be suffering from the same problem. It seems that there are a lot of people who are not paying for goods or leaving low feedback scores that are not deserved.Ebay does not seem to help ...

• 65 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Paypal partial refunds

A customer purchased two items, didn't wait for a combined invoice, paid for each including postage by Paypal. Both items can fit in the one satchel. If I do a partial refund via Paypal is there a financial 'penalty' by Paypal? Once the FVF on postag...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top rated seller status - eBay, transparency please!!!

Am I the only one who thinks the requirements to become a Top Rated Seller have not much to do with reality? EBay should do much better to make the process clear and transparent. 1. Evaluation date - eBay says the new sellers to become TRS will asses...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful