Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling an expensive collectable

As sales have dropped for my cheaper items, I have been listing some of my rare, hard to get collectables. However, I am reluctant to list those in the $1000 and up range. This is due to my fear of them falling into the hands of ebay scammers who mak...

Postage of items cost - cant seem to find what I want

Ok I have had a look around and I cant find anything so - to the brains trust! I sell a lot of small items that come in under 20cm. I can post lets say - 5 items in an C4 envelope for $2.00. 6 or more goes small parcel. Is there some where I can set ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FEEBAY SITE ACCESS

Wouldnt it be wonderful if FEEBAY could supply me with an accessable FEEBAY website considering ALL THE FEES I pay them every month, I just tried for 30 mins to get on FEEBAY website and NOTHING , Yet every other website i tried worked perfectly !!!!...

For Sellers of Electrical and Electronic items

Would you mind having a look at the Product Protection Insurance now being offerred to buyers of your items? Particularly 'Claims Recovery' on page 19. My interpretation example is. A 2nd hand electronic item sells on ebay and the buyer ticks the box...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

international return request after 6 weeks

I sold a dress in mid Sep to a lady in Canada, which arrived on the 27th of Sep. Then yesterday, on the 11th of Nov, she opened a return request saying the dress arrived damaged... She also uploaded a picture evidence, well there's no doubt that the ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CAnt turn off best offer

I always turn this setting off. NEVER have it turned on. Just got an offer (and hence the reason why I have it turned off) for almost half the advertised price. How has this magicaly turned itself on ?? I have refused the offer and gone into the item...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

blog post - ebay move from PayPal to Adyen

i read an interesting blog post regarding the change in payment processor which is coming and thought I could post it here since it's on an ebay-supported website (CrazyLister). mods, if this isn't allowed, i sincerely apologise - i couldn't see any ...

POSTAGE LABELS

Hi Guys, Please, can someone tell whats going on with the postage lables. I try to print a label and it tells me to go to the orginal site??.Nothing comes up and its very frustrating. Also can anyone tell me why I can longer download for Australia Po...

WOW ... me thinks this is gunna get messy !

Everyone loves a bidding war right. On one of my other accounts I advertised some service stickers and was pretty chuffed when they hit $15. Well you can imagine how I feel today when I saw what the bids were upto - item 202484821244. Got a feeling t...

Multiple unpaid items

I have a buyer who has bought 8 items from me over the last 3 weeks or so. We've had a bit of correspondance about combined invocing. She let me know she was waiting to bid on one more item. That was about 1 week ago. I have no more auctionsI hve mes...

Yet another pointless change

The 'ebay' header has changed from multicoloured to all red. Now, that's really important! (Insert sarcastic emoticon!)

• 14 replies
  • 3 Helpful

They've been fiddling again...

Looks like they're really going to push promoted listings, which likely means if we don't use it we'll get buried and never seen. In seller hub when you view your active listings page it shows all the items that are eligible for promotion and it has ...