Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Option of Sorting Listings by Page Views

The option to sort my listings by the number of Page Views (either highest or lowest) is no longer available in the Sort dropdown box, as of some time today. Does anyone know whether this is a glitch, or whether it's permanent? For all its crudity an...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

payment options

why is it that ebay can hold a person to ramsom with the way they can force you to accept paypal as an "option" for payment . i have had a listing removed because i said in my item description that i didn't accept paypal , and item was a local pick u...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return 'faulty' item

HI,I sold a phone a few days ago and the buyer messaged me saying the phone is fully functional but there is a problem with the battery. We both agreed on a partial refund for a replacement battery. Now they've messaged me saying the phone is fauly a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sales Coupon/Voucher

Hello all, Please excuse my total ignorance, but how do I set up a sales coupon for a buyer to present at checkout for discount? many thanks, Melina

Australia Post Boxes and Hot Weather = Oven.

Hi This is my first post but I wanted to remind everyone that the red/yellow post boxes in the street are metal and become very hot during this heatwave and become an oven. Your item or sachel may melt / damage - especially DVDs or Games and your buy...

• 23 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Confused and frustrated...

Hi,I recently sold an item on eBay Australia that I shipped to an American buyer, and now the buyer is stating that it is ‘missing parts’ due to it not fitting in her electrical socket (head scratch....) - I have offered a partial refund if over 10% ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

a massive decline in sales on Ebay

Is anyone else experiencing a decline in sales? I cannot believe how bad it has got, my sales have been reduced by more than half for same time last year, having problems keeping up with relisting fees, only ones making any money is Ebay

Combined postage.

Have any of you guys been having trouble with combined postage lately. I had an email from a customer who said Ebay had tod him that I did not do combined postage which is BS. He bought 4 items off me and finished paying $41 in postage . It cost me $...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Reply with Offer feature is seriously broken

It looks like eBay have tried to change the Offer function but it is not fully functioning. The Help content and the help desk agents are indicating that you can only use Reply with Offer if Best Offer has been enabled on a listing. This is clearly n...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Asian Sellers Multiple Accounts

Are sellers allowed multipule selling accountsI am a heavy buyer on here and I see many Asian sellers using multipule accounts selling items over and over again.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What software are you using

Hi guys.Not really sure what im looking for but i currently have a spreadsheet i use for ebay.Its quite simple.I just put in the date sold, date sent, customers name, what was sold and how many, post cost and how much it was sold for. The spreadsheet...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful