Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No negs for inad?

Some time ago I bought a piece of mohair which turned out to be synthetic, I contacted seller and received abusive reply, opened inad case, won case and received full refund left neg to warn others, then neg was removed asked why and was sent attache...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GST and Ebay Fees not clear - Confused please help clarify

Hello, I am confused by the Fees as the Docs are certainly not clear on this matter. Are they saying there are Ebay fees of 9% PLUS GST of 10% ? So for clarity, if I have sold an item for $325 with Local pickup, and Insertion was Free, what are the T...

• 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyers must pay now on buy it now items to purchase - why?

I sell items buy it now and only on one or two items have I ever asked for immediate pay now. However in the last ten days I've had buyers having to pay for each item separately when buying more than one paying via paypal (a nightmare to fixup me wea...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

being treated like a criminal

you know i appreciate selling.im a single mum in the bush and its important to me.i have 100 per cent feedback.i was a top rated seller for years.i been a good buyer too.i mostly sell dvds and blu ray.i find buyers who dont pay and going through the ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dilemma regarding store/business name. Opinions please.

Not so much eBay-related as business related, but it does involve the name of my eBay store, and I'd really like the opinions of those who post here. Some background: I've operated my eBay store under its current name since 2004. The name of the stor...

Promotional listings

This is about promoting your listings not about free listings. eBay may use the same word for both terms so I have to clarify it just to explain what I am talking about below. So I decided to create promotions for my listings. Quite a strange process...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why aren't my items selling

Greetings, After many years selling on ebay US I am trying my hand at Ebay Australia. I am still learning about the prices things sell for here. I have many items listed for auction but so far my sales rate has been low. I seem to top out around $200...

buyer from hell 13 negitives last 25 feedbacks

How does a buyer able to continue to purchase items and wreak havoc on sellers and get away with it! 13 negatives out of the last 25 feedbacks most stating not received. I now have been caught , buys low value item we send it small flat cardboard Env...

• 34 replies
  • 4 Helpful

new account buyer paid, requested different address, I declined, they said it would be okay to send

I sold an item. The buyer paid. The buyer has 5 feedback, and created their account last December. They then messaged me requesting a different address.I explained that I could not do this and why. They told me they could not change their address. Th...

How to put tracking on lettwr envelops???

I am looking to sell some stamps. I want to know, after item has been paid i want to place the sold stamps in a 250g enverlop with a $0.70 stamps on it. However the question is, can i put a tracking on the letter envelops? Can i go Through ebay or po...

Paypal messages not showing send to address

I know this is a paypal problem but wondering if anyone else is having the same problem Paypal messages are not showing 'send to' address. The address is showing in paypal but not the payment advice messages.

So much mail going missing

Im just wondering if others have had a spike in lost untracked mail in the last month. I am dumbfounded by the amount of INR's I am getting. There is a problem at the Perth mail center where mail is being bounced back to the originating PO - who then...