Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New format for listing items - May 2017

Went to re-list some items tonight and found it's totally different. The plus side is that you only have to edit listings on one page instead of two as before so it's gonna be quicker. The downside of course is that it's new and will take a little ti...

Crazy Lister!

Just got an invite to use Crazy Lister. Bit of a worry when some of the email doesnt work but when i found the photo of the Crazy Lister inventor i thought, ahhh yes.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 2 Helpful

NPB - are they able to leave negative feedback?

TL;DR I seem to be having troublve finding a definitive answer on this: if I report a non-paying buyer, they still don't pay, and after four days I close the dispute to have my FVF refunded - are they still able to leave negative feedback if they fee...

Leaving feedback

Find it incomprehensible that sellers cannot leave honest feedback, even if it is negative or neutralWhile viewing information on ebay website, I find these:- Share honest Feedback to help members buy and sell with confidence- Leaving honest comments...

ebay shows description but no photos

When i select caravan parts and accesories the listings show descriptions and photos for the fitst 7 listings then no photos for the remainig total listings.very frustating.Please tell me how to fix this problem.Thanks Martin

click n send MyPost Business roll over.

OK after a couple of frustrating efforts trying to use MyPost opposed to clicknsend:If you use more than 1 ebay account you need a separate MBP to accompany it.If the sender has an address like Australia Post, 25B Stupid St and it is not reflected in...

Resolved! Forgot to sign Ebay printed postage label

l Forgot to sign Ebay printed label, for postage, buyer is in NSW and l am QLd..do you think there will be a hold up...in postage, it says on the labe that if l dont signthat the item cannot be carried by air......

Block people who make stupid offers?

I just had an offer for an item. They offered me less than 10% of what it will very easily sell for, INCLUDING post. Simply, I'd be paying him money to take the item away if I accepted his generosity. I'm actually still laughing and shaking my head 1...

International Sales Crash Posting out of Australia

We normally get anywhere from 15 to 20 International sales A day - Mainly the USA, but this dropped around a month ago to 2 or 3 a day. Anyone else experiencing this or know if the overseas sites have made changes that would effect this? Thx JB

Ebay postage price estimates incorrect

Are we able to set our own postage rates when listing items from a mobile phone?I have listed a few items and selected an AusPost 3kg prepaid bag as the option. Ebay lists this as $12 something postage. However Auspost 3kg bags are $13.80 each.Is the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bidders who were blocked.

I remember being able to see a list of blocked bids, showing who was blocked and why., but now I can't find it. Anyone know how to find it?

Ebay so slow today. .

And relists option won't load no matter how many time I try to edit. Cleaned the c&cs and tried 3 different browsers. Anyone else having problems? All other sites are fine.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful