Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay australia very limited promotion program

hi i am selling on ebay australia,i found ebay has lots of promotion program,like commercenet work,partner work net work,i tried to join them ,but finally has been told these promotion only in US,UK and some other countries,we only can do the promoti...

Am I obliged.....

Buyer wasn't happy with purchase. Sent me an email with foul language. Sent another email 3 hours later saying "I hope you're not ignoring me", which I wasn't, I was working. I emailed him as soon as I got home, arranged a prepaid postage label and e...

Case 5109227326 - Laser Level

Hello - I recently sold an item not realising the batteries had corroded the controls. The buyer has been in touch and we have agreed to a partial refund. How do I do this - I can only see a full refund option. Do I select refund and then specify the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal paymet not showing in activity

Hi all, I have just sold an item which has been marked paid by eBay and had appeared in the transaction details page on PayPal, however I did not receive a payment confirmation email from PayPal nor did it appear in the activities page. Additionally,...

Combined postage. Buyers having trouble requesting payment total on buy it now listings

Hi. Can anyone help me. I am having issues with some people buying more than one item (with buy it now listings) and then telling me they were unable to request a payment total for the items in their cart and paying postage on both items. One of them...

Pay no ad fees with Promoted Listings in July ?? :/

Pay no ad fees with Promoted Listings in July.Up to $5000 only. Offer available 1 - 31 July 2016. T&Cs apply Hey everyone I just got this offer and accepted it but when I click on the T&C's link it says " offer not found" but it's showing in my list ...

Watermarking Photos

Rhetorical question................. Is ebay for real with their 'watermarking' of photos? How does their 'watermarking' protect your image? It's very neatly placed in the bottom left corner, nowhere near the item,all nice and ready for the unscrupul...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Can someone tell me if these labels can be placed on envelope satchels that are sent at letter rate?

Can someone tell me if these labels can be placed on envelope satchels that are sent at letter rate? eBay item number:252402782989 or would I be better off with paying the extra and get these ones eBay item number:252394815356 I am just looking for t...

Australia Post Safe drop

I have just been in contact with Australia Post regarding a missing delivery dispute. Tracking states delivered.Item was marked as safe drop as requested by customer. Customer says she usually gets a card to pick up, and has not received the parcel. ...

Refund button not working

Is it just me or is the Refund button not working and thru ebays return procedure. For me it just refreshes the screen, across different browsers, after clearing cache, from different physical locations i still get the same result... I have to get eb...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dymo 4xl printer and ebay shipping labels

I purchased a dymo 4xl which works great for courier labels but I could not get working for the Ebay AusPost labels it cuts of half of the bar code I did a search and basically all I could find was a few threads which where usefully posted in here an...

Resolved! Paying with paypal after clicking pay by bank

I just had a buyer mistakingly click pay by bank transfer, by mistake, the messaged saying they wanted to pay by paypal. Because hey had clicked pay by bank transfer the abilty to send an invoice had gone so I could not see anything at my end to enab...

Billing

I sold a ring, only to be told it was damaged in mail. I have refund the money. But have paid my bill for selling fee and see i have a fee for this producti have refund it. Hoe do i get that fee refunded'Kind regards Jo

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is turbo lister easy to use?

Hi everyone. I've never used turbolister, but am in a situation where I might need it in the future to save listings. I know absolutely nothing about it so would really appreciate any information. Also, and very importantly, is it easy to use? many t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful