Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Seller Account

Hi!, I have a new account on eBay that I was building up and was going to use for my niche. However so far my feedback is still small. And due to me offering a refund to a customer through paypal directly and not through eBay (due to my lack of knowl...

seller using my photos after leaving me neutral

A buyer has left me neutral feedback recently stating that I should have said that the material was thin on the top and that their undergarments were visible. It was a country road cotton knit top. I checked the feedback that they have left for other...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund without giving P&P back

Hi all, I have been requested to give a refund which is fine. I gave a very clear description of the item, and stated that there is a no refund policy, however I am willing to give a refund in this instance but I do not want to give back the postage....

when my item says no returns does it mean no returns?

sold an item that to the best of my knowledge was what i said it was' and in my listing it states no returns so i,m just wondering how the buyer can open a case against me and how can ebay withhold money in my account when i stated no returns in my l...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Postage policy..how do I get rid of it !!!!

Is there a way that you can go back to the old system of setting up postage?..I find the postage policy a real pain..I have on my other account the old system,but on this one I cant find a way of getting it back to the old one..any ideas??..Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

aust Post parcel contract

is anyone on one of these , we are eligible as we send around 30 parcels a day however we dont know if its worth all the time and effort to set up a account and change our postal procedures, we use the ebay post coupons and all of our stuff is either...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SALES DOWN 80% IN THE PAST 3 WEEKS

Anyone else noticed massive drop in sales over the past 3 weeks, mine are down over 80% and this has never happened to me before.Could someone please search for the following items which are my top sellers to see where I am at with searches? BOMBER L...

• 18 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ebay says says I can have 400 free auction or fixed price listings per month, but charges....

Ebay says I can have 400 free auction or fixed price listings per month until October, and yet charges me when I attempt to list an auction. Anyone know why this would be happening? I've tried asking them on live chat but the person could barely unde...

Buyer has asked for a refund prematurely

Hi everyoneI have a buyer that purchased an item off me on Tuesday 28th June and I posted the item that afternoon and it should have left our post office the next day.The item is less then 20mm thick so I sent as a large letter with no tracking (not ...

Australia Post Refusing To Accept A Small Letter

Yesterday I was working 70kms from home and had 8 letters to post. I went to the local Post Office to post them as 1 had to be registered. Now I purchase my stamps which are Old but never used from a very respectable dealer. I can end up with all val...

I am unable to refund the amount of buyer.

I sell an item and it was returned by buyer because he did not like that. Returned item is delivered to me but I am unable to refund amount to buyer. On seller dashboard or in all selling page when I click on issue refund a page open with the returne...

guidance on shipping for proof of shipping/delivery

Hi there, I am SO confused about what is best for sellers to give them protection against buyers' PayPal claims, either fraudulent ("item not received") or genuine. It seems from what I've read that PayPal more likely pays out to the buyer. Therefore...

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

eBay estimated delivery dates

Where does eBay get its so called estimated delivery dates?I've just moved to a remote isolated community which is a 150km drive from the nearest town with normal mail delivery in/out. Mail only comes and goes Tuesday and Friday. I'm concerned that w...