Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Promoted listings... how?

I received an offer for free promoted listings and thought Id give it a try... But how on earth do I do it? Cant find any type of link anywhere to create a campaign, and cant find any instructions in Google or on Ebay. Lots of info about Promoted lis...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Car relisting

Hello i listed my car but it didnt sell, (and it is not in unsold items )and i cant find the draft does this mean i have to relist the whole add again with pics if so what a pain

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to deal with agressive potential buyers :/

Ok seeking opinions from the community on a recient message I recieved from a potential buyer. I have a gold ring listed and the title Clearly states the Carat of the gold ,size ,stamps and weight.I think the buyer must have just read the description...

Can you create a discount coupon code?

Hey guys, I hope you're having a great week.I would like to encourage repeat business by including discount coupons with every sale, is it possible? For example, is it possible for a customer to enter a code number I've created to get 5% off on their...

Seller Dashboard Levels ..... what am I missing here?

Just had a look at my Seller Dashboard. both percentages are in the Top Rated margin. Current Seller Level "Above Standard". "If we evaluated you today... "Above Standard" how the hell is this accurate when both percentages are in the Top Rated secti...

fvf

Hi,i was wanting to open an unpaid item dispute but found I opened a cancel transaction request instead.So, found out too late that I may not get fvf back.is there a way to change to an unpaid item dispute in order for assurance of fvf back?Thanks

eBay $25 credit rort

I recently got the offer from eBay regarding offering a $25 voucher for every $100 in sales (up to $75 total voucher)the voucher never arrived, I made sure I complied with all the offers terms and conditions.the final response from customer service '...

Removed Listing?!

Hi Ebuyers!, So I just got one of my items removed which is the Lazy Sleeping bag sold by many sellers in Australia, anyway for some reasons it is now down for Copyright from FatBoy The Original B.V. Does Anyone know why is my listing the only one ta...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Weird listing allocation

I have a store giving me 500 listings a month. Can anyone tell me why, when I look at my Selling Manager Pro summary, it shows the following? Pic attached I have never activated any specific offer, so I am confused as to why nothing is showing under ...

EBAY Buyer protection offer ABSOLUTELY NO protection to seller.

I was recently scammed by a buyer, a law student, He claimed that he does not know how to install a laser and that the 'defective ' laser could be installed by anyone and that I don't have any evidence. This could very well be true if this was done b...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer asking for a refund for a damaga item

Hi Guys, I just need advice as to what to do... This is the first time that it happen to me. I sent this beautiful wooden (outer) and plastic (inside) jewellery. I wrap it separately followed by 3x layered of bubble wraps and paper and plastic. I sen...

eBay Seller Account

Hi!, I have a new account on eBay that I was building up and was going to use for my niche. However so far my feedback is still small. And due to me offering a refund to a customer through paypal directly and not through eBay (due to my lack of knowl...