Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I am almost there, how do you save your listing for later when you need to sell them again.

I mean how can I store the listing, so I can just reactivate at a later date instead of sitting in the sold section, and can be easily found.I mean can I have a listing section that is not active, then I just activate it. Because if I end it, then it...

MY PARCELS WITHIN AUSTRALIA ARE 99.99% ALWAYS ON TIME AND MY INTERNATIOANL PARCELS ARE NEVER ON TIME

ITS OBIVOUSLY NOT MY FAULT EBAY PLEASE PLEASE CHANGE DELIVERY TIME DEFAULT NOTICES ON OUR LISTING I PREFER TO HAVE LESS HAPPY CUSTOMERS THAN MORE UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS YOUR STATING WAY TOO SHORT DELIVERY TIMES FOR INTERNATIONAL POST PLEASE CHANGE OUR DEL...

Resolved! Can't find my listings

I have 3 Seiko watches listed for sale, however when I search for Seiko watches, automatic, used etc I never find them.These are not new listings (last 48 hrs sort of thing) have been up for a week or so, at first I thought eBay may have had a filter...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Simplified Seller Performance Standards

without even a whimper from eBay the Simplified Seller Performance Standards are due to commence today. eBay did remind us with an announcement in Jan http://www2.ebay.com/aw/au/201601.shtml#2016-01-25105534 and http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/news/s...

Resolved! confusion

I am very new to ebay and find it all a bit confusing to use. I listed an item and someone messaged me an offer. I messaged back saying I have to check the postage real cost and said in the mesage I'd be happy to accept if they were ok with me checki...

Private messages

I sent a PM to a member, and had a response. Tried to reply but Lithium tell me "One or more of these members doesn't have PM's enabled. Their names have been removed from the send to list". First time I tried there was supposed to be invalid HTML in...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is everyone aware Aust. Post no longer allow Safe Dropping ?

I only heard on Tuesday & I also confirmed at the PO today, but I am surprised I can't find anything current on the boards on the subject, so perhaps not everyone is aware. Just might save a few INR cases ! According to AP staff, too many items were ...

150 Free Listings starting tomorrow 17/2

It appears I'm first for once. Just got an email from Ebay, link http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664 (the usual number) offering 150 free listings from 17/2 - 26/2. Worked on the account that got the email, other account said 'by Invitation On...

How to get feedback from buyers?

I sold many items this 2 months but no buyers give feedback to me.I gave positive feedbacks to all my buyers and sellersI want to increase my reputation as a seller. How can I get the feedback? As beginner seller, how can I get good ratings?

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Email drama?

Item sold this morning and as usual hit reply from my email as I have done for the past decade or so and it will not let me reply?Ebay message said that the temporary email address is unavailable? Has the system been changed?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Q for non-store sellers

If you're moving house and therefore your ebay stock, and you know that as soon as you put the stuff on the truck you're bound to get orders for some of it- is the only option to end all your items individually (using 'no longer available' or 'error ...

Best Offer "including postage"

Hi sellers, could you please help me? I have been made an offer of an item that is an acceptable total price. So I clicked "accept" but I think if I click "accept" again, it will cause a big heachache. I see this:Offer price:AU $20.00Message to selle...