Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Non paying bidder

I have buyer who was a previous customer.So when he said he will make a late payment because he was having internet trouble. I said I would wait.After 2 weeks and with no further contact from him .I decided to cancel the transaction.Ebay had to get t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Start ebay business

Hi I am new to these fourms and I have been a member on ebay for about 7 years now where I have been selling household things I dont use anymore, I want to start an ebay business but dont know how to do this.Is there anyone out there who can give me ...

Refunds

could someone help me please i have buyer who wants a refund as dress apparently doesnt fit even though i have measurements in all my adds do i have to refund because dress doesnt fit.Im wondering what happens if i decline her request.I bet she has w...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery and Defects Over The Christmas / New Year Period

I know a lot are shutting up shop over the Christmas New Year period, but for those of us that aren't, how do we get around the AP week off between Christmas and New Year? Many buyers would know the PO will be closed because they'll go to post someth...

Massive telstra outage nationwide

Just thought I'd give you the heads up. For a few hours now there has been an outage which is affecting different clients in different ways. I have internet but no bigpond mail coming in, others have no internet at all. http://aussieoutages.com/statu...

Guest accounts

Why do people open guest accounts? I understand there are some scammers out there, but I generally can't figure out what the point is. In the last few weeks I have had 3-4 buyers buying under guest accounts. They all pay straight away and everything ...

ebay blonks

I JUST TRIED FOR 45 MINS TO OPEN MY MESSAGES.......................APPEARS YET AGAIN . FEEBAY.............NOT EBAY...........FEEBAY CANT EVEN GET THERE WEBSITE TO WORK............FRUSTRATED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help with listing direct to ebay USA.

I've listed some items on ebay USA a few weeks ago.Unfortunately they look to be basically invisible and the "views" confirm this.It's doing my head in trying to sort out why.Going to the direct sub-category......nothing..... including nominating the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non-Payer: Opinions, Please.

Had a buyer (who has bought from me before, and paid promptly) place a large order with me on the 21st of November (almost two weeks ago). Waited a week for her to pay, because as I said, she'd bought from me before and paid, and because it was a lar...

Buyer restrictions due to settings!!!!

I have had 2 regular customers private message me & say this comes up You are the winning bidder on, or have bought, the Maximum allowed of this seller's items in the past 10 days & they can't purchase from me This has only started happening in the l...