Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return Request replacement sent can you cancel request?

So I have a buyer who rather than send a message initiated a return request for a personalised product that had an incorrect name on it. Totally my fault and happy to replace which I have done a resent a new one end of last week with correct details....

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia v Saudi Arabia Aus Post warning?

Hello, I recently sent an item to Saudi Arabia that has been 'lost in the mail' so not showing as delivered. The customer, who is new to eBay, has opened a non reciept report and when I researched how long it should take for an item to arrive in Saud...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer returns item after 4 months and Paypal gives refund.

After 10 years on EBay and over 10000 sales and many millions of dollars in sales I knew it was too good to be true. We had our first PayPal refund for goods returned and surprise surprise the item is totally unsaleable. It has either been used not f...

• 13 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Does Ebay have a policy that buyers must put in an adds description that a silver item is clad copy

There are sellers who are selling $3 copies of genuine silver bullion that are silver plated brass. The unscupulous are not putting this in their adds main description and are hiding behind that it is written deep in the add where the ignorant dont g...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

easter free listings.

Anyone found the goodies yet?? Ive been frantically serching!!C'mon ebay! Give us an easter deal!

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sell to the US and Canada

Hi everyone,i want to sell an old USA Coin and have noticed more bidders from the USA and Canada would be interested in the coin i want to sell. I have some Auspost Postpak DP Computer Disk AND Photo Mailers and i want to send possibly to those count...

Have eBay's recent policy changes done more to erode buyer confidence than to address it?

I have been an eBayer for 15 years, sold for nearly 10, then took a break from selling and only returned a year ago. I remember the time when, if a buyer had an issue, the very first thing they would do is contact the seller to see what they could do...

Paypal Ripoff ...

On the 5th September, 2014, I sold a pre loved top to a buyer for $9.95 plus $7.50 postage. On Thursday I received an email from Paypal telling me that a case had been taken out against me by the buyer. I have no idea why she took out the case as I w...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cant view order details page, goes to Ebay Deals

Hi, I have been trying to view order details for a recent sale but all I get is an option to confirm to win a car or something and then it takes me to an Ebay deals page. I can't see any other option...is there one? Regards,

Ok, why when i have opted for people with no feedback being able to bid on my items allowed ?

Ok, have a quick question, have put a few auctions up this week vs a buy it now price and just had to double check my listings, seems when i have listed i have put these requirements on the listing, just checked and i have one bidder who joined eBay ...

New Feedback Policy - no negative face capabilities. Ergo negative feedback driving UP % rating

More fool me for judging feedback by % rating when I agreed to an offer on my listing. 2 weeks later & this person has ignored many emails. & I can't leave negative face! I'm watching this person - I think what we all may expect to see a lot of now i...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful