Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cant view order details page, goes to Ebay Deals

Hi, I have been trying to view order details for a recent sale but all I get is an option to confirm to win a car or something and then it takes me to an Ebay deals page. I can't see any other option...is there one? Regards,

Ok, why when i have opted for people with no feedback being able to bid on my items allowed ?

Ok, have a quick question, have put a few auctions up this week vs a buy it now price and just had to double check my listings, seems when i have listed i have put these requirements on the listing, just checked and i have one bidder who joined eBay ...

New Feedback Policy - no negative face capabilities. Ergo negative feedback driving UP % rating

More fool me for judging feedback by % rating when I agreed to an offer on my listing. 2 weeks later & this person has ignored many emails. & I can't leave negative face! I'm watching this person - I think what we all may expect to see a lot of now i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

WOW!! Thank you EBay.

Hi Robert,Thanks for consistently delivering exceptional service to your buyers. We're here to provide you a marketplace where you can sell with confidence. That's why we've taken the following steps during the past month to protect your account:Auto...

Would simply select 'selling internationally' make your item appear on the US or UK Ebay website?

I'd like to sell on international ebay sites, even though I selected 'selling internationally' (i.e. selling 'rest of the world') I'm not sure whether my item appears on the other international ebay sites (i.e UK, US, France, etc..other than my Austr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

And the biggest loser is ...... EBAY

Well I dont often thank ebay but I just have too now. Like most, my sales have dropped to almost nothing so it sort of cattle prodded me into looking around for other outlets. I also started updating my own website and getting the word out there. Wow...

Sales Reports Plus (stores)

I have just had a look at my sales reports for the first time ever. I keep my own record in excel, so Ive never bothered (too bad if theyve overcharged me eh?). Anyway, Its wayyy off what I have, which I expected because I do it differently (simpler)...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Defect for Item not Received?

I recently had my first advice through Ebay from a buyer who advised the item was not received by her. As this was s small item, it was not sent as registered post. I do this to save money for the buyer and have never had a problem before After the I...

Resolved! feedback neg after positive pickup?

rather peeved -approaching 5000 positive feedback and wake easter morn to find I've been neged. I know it happens to most of us. However this looks to be new ebayer who emailed me asked for $2 reduction on buy it now price - I agreed - less than 12 h...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

removing an item from auction

I removed an Item from auction where there are no bids and ticked the box "item is no longer available". That worked fine but then i get an email from ebay that the item will be automatically relisted. What sense is in that? What games is ebay playin...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I was left negative feedback by a buyer about item not as described, it was exactly as described, do

I have to refund her even though she did not contact me and has already left a negative. I know not to take it personally but I am not happy having my feedback tarnished when I know I am an honest seller. This makes it so unfair for the rest of the b...