Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay removes any threat daring to criticize them

Notice how so many threads just 'disappear' that have a complaint about the actions Ebay has been taking. Seems they can treat sellers (their employers) like dirt but dare state things they have done and it's bye bye..

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay and postage

Well I knew that eBay was charging their percentage on postage charges but I have just realized that when I print up the postage label which cost me 'say' $11.70 ebay bills me $11.89 plus their extra percentage on top of that. So not only are they ge...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Manager PRO Gone

Has anyone suffered this issue?!!All of sudden it is there but with no records whatsoever??I really need to print out invoices and postage labels to send out items.

Postage label fix?

Hi all, just wondering if anyone can tell me if the 22kg postage label fault has been fixed yet?

Buyer wants to return item

HelloNeed advice, buyer bought a two piece outfit and was delivered on the 6th March. I have a 7 day return policy. Reason for return top doesn't support bust. Unsure what to do, not obliged under consumer laws to change. I have given measurements on...

Courier post cost

Just got me curious...I brought a item from Darwin for $3.82 inc post. It was in mailbox today 3 days later and looking at it it came by Startrack .How do sellers do that it must be more expensive than Aus Post , had to be impressed

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Case dispute opened but cannot respond to it?

I have a case dispute opened up against me but I am unable to respond to it - when I click on "respond to case", it just reloads back to the same page. I contacted ebay and they said that the technical department will look into it and for me to conta...

Postage fees

Is there any way of not paying the AP postage fee because i dont use it. without free postage cheers.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay keeps removing my Christian Louboutin boots I am trying to sell

I am trying to sell a pair of authentic Christian Louboutin boots, however eBay has taken them off stating that they are fakes and I need to have them authenicated. They are 100% real however as they were bought quite some time ago I don't have the r...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Question regarding multiple listings

Is it possible when listing multiples of different colours in the one listing for it to be configured so that a buyer can purchase more than just one item without having to add that item to the shopping cart then returning to the listing to choose an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Starting a store?

I am considering starting a store. Can someone advise me: 1. If I can change my current 10 day listings to 30 days without having to use some of the 200 free listings? 2. Will eBay's TurboLister update to allow me to nominate a 30 day sale period? Th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful